Re: *SOLVED* (PC) Multiplayer not available - "Origin is offline"

by EA_Archi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

*SOLVED* (PC) Multiplayer not available - "Origin is offline"

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

TF2 multiplayer is locked with the message "Origin is offline", but my Origin is connected to the internet.

I have also tried to connect using a friend's PC, resulting in the same message being shown, even when he can play multiplayer with no issues when he signs into his account on his PC.

I have already made sure my Origin account is not logged in on any other machines.

EDIT:

Changed my Origin password and it works now.

Message 1 of 6 (4,320 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Did not fix for me. Using Origin Access. Changed the password online on their website. Dont know if you did it directly in-app or on the website.

Edit: Finaly fixed it. Back in May, my origin got hacked. I still have some russian security question set that I can't change.

1. Now what I noticed is he changed my coutry to Afghanistan (kek). I set it back to Hungary.

2. Also I did a repair game files and update game (though no repair was done and updates were not eveilable).

3. Did the NetBIOS thing from here and ran titanfall.exe as admin, though I already did these before changing country and they did not help: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/Origin-is-offline-Titanfall/td-p/2592990

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (5,411 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@raisedbybats97 Thanks for providing your solution! It's strange that changing password fixed your issue, anyway you can play the game again! Standard smile

Message 2 of 6 (4,250 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

OMG, thank you so much! This finally fixed my issue. I was just about to give up. I tried everything under the sun to try get multiplayer to work. The standard solution from everyone else online is to disable all but one adapter in network devices but it doesn't work for everyone (myself included). 

Message 3 of 6 (4,238 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Did not fix for me. Using Origin Access. Changed the password online on their website. Dont know if you did it directly in-app or on the website.

Edit: Finaly fixed it. Back in May, my origin got hacked. I still have some russian security question set that I can't change.

1. Now what I noticed is he changed my coutry to Afghanistan (kek). I set it back to Hungary.

2. Also I did a repair game files and update game (though no repair was done and updates were not eveilable).

3. Did the NetBIOS thing from here and ran titanfall.exe as admin, though I already did these before changing country and they did not help: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/Origin-is-offline-Titanfall/td-p/2592990

Message 4 of 6 (5,412 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue.  This was my solution, too.  Whaaaaat??

Message 5 of 6 (3,874 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thank you all for sharing this solution with us here! Enjoy Titanfall 2 and let us know, if there is anything else we can help you with. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 6 of 6 (3,837 Views)