Regular, Non-Hutt Contracts Reset

by rdft127DWPwxji

Original Post

Regular, Non-Hutt Contracts Reset

★★★ Newbie

People apparently are having problems with their Hutt contracts, but I'm having trouble with my regular, non-Hutt, non-Daily contracts. I fulfill the requirements but don't unlock the rewards. The contracts reset to what they were before the game began. I'm part-way through two contracts, with 17/25 Blaster Rifle Kills, 43/75 Blaster Pistol Kills, and have no progress on the 75 Shock Blaster kills. In-game, the contracts progress and will show 18/25, 19/25, etc. I'll get all the way up to 25/25, and one time up to 25/25 an 75/75, but after the game ends, I get no awards. And the next game, it's back to 17/25, 43/75, and 0/75 for all contracts.

This has been going since last night and has persisted until now. I've put off playing the game for a bit just to see if time heals wounds and whatnot.

Message 1 of 2 (325 Views)

Re: Regular, Non-Hutt Contracts Reset

★★★ Newbie

Following up after the update, but the problem still isn't fixed. Also, I understand the details a little more now.

I do, in fact, earn the rewards after each game, but the contracts won't cycle through to the next batch. I actually have 41/75 pistol kills, 17/25 rifle kills, and still 0/75 shock blaster kills. My daily contract is easy, just complete one match. But every time I exit matchmaking and go to the lobby, they all reset, and that includes the daily contract. So I can theoretically earn the credit and XP bonuses every match by getting 8 rifle kills, completing a match, and then returning to lobby. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Still no apparent problems with Hutt contracts. I'm about to complete one and then I'll see if there are any problems with receiving the reward.

Message 2 of 2 (313 Views)