Re: Recently a bought Sims 4 Loading Forever After Choosing Plot

by roberta591

Original Post

Recently a bought Sims 4 Loading Forever After Choosing Plot

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I bought Sims 4 for my laptop yesterday. I had some issues installing the game (disk two wouldn't read even though I had put it in the computer) however I followed a user written step to step instruction and it worked (included screenshot of the tutorial below). 

I customized my sim and everything. Then I chose a plot to find the screen load nonstop. I waited half an hour and it still had not changed. I have restarted my computer many times and tried many different ways to open sims and use it normally but the same thing happened. I have made different sims and chosen different house plots but it kept loading and loading.

Can anyone help me? Have I wasted my money on this game when it won't even load Frown ?

Message 1 of 4 (287 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@melonsyay   When did you enter the code? I bought the disc version. Redeemed the code and did the digital download and had no problem. I understand basically what the install you posted but if it doesn't work try the digital download.

Message 2 of 4 (267 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was asked to enter the code as well as putting the disks in my laptop. I have tried re entering my code but it said it has been used already...

Message 3 of 4 (250 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@melonsyay  If you open Origin - my game library, does the game icon appear? If so right click the game icon - click download. This should start the digital download. This takes some time to download and install and update so be patient.

Message 4 of 4 (243 Views)