Receiving only 5 crystals instead of 10 when watching comercials

by Prof_smikee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Receiving only 5 crystals instead of 10 when watching comercials

★★ Novice

After the last update, I'm receiving only 5 crystals per video I watch after I install the program of the comercial, before the last update, I used to receive 10 crystals. I think it is not worth it to watch a comercial and install the program for only 5 crystals.
How can I fix it?

Is there any way?

Anyone having this same problem?

Message 1 of 9 (822 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Receiving only 5 crystals instead of 10 when watching comercials

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Prof_smikee

As already pointed out in the thread getting 5 crystals for watching an ad is the current amount, it's not something that can be fixed as such.

I don't know if there's any further plans to change this again.

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 5 of 9 (769 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Hi Dr_Smikee, sadly the only way to "fix" this, is by EA deciding to change it back to 10 gems per ad. It is no bug, they want you to have only 5 gems now instead of 10.

The one thing they can but havent for months fix, its the annoying error that the game does when watching adds and not receiving the now 5 gems. So... yeah... F2P people are now just screwed.

Message 2 of 9 (812 Views)

★★ Novice

EA Games, where are you?

Please give us back the option to receive 10 crystals by watching ad.

I believe a lot of fair players needs that to keep playing.

Message 3 of 9 (803 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

it's annoying, but they need to make money and most players don't pay, so ads are the only way...

Message 4 of 9 (734 Views)

Hey @Prof_smikee

As already pointed out in the thread getting 5 crystals for watching an ad is the current amount, it's not something that can be fixed as such.

I don't know if there's any further plans to change this again.

- Andy -

Message 5 of 9 (770 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't think it's bad or anoying, its ok, the only thing is that I needed to stop watching ads because it is not worth it anymore. When it was 10 crystals, it was totally worth it. Standard smile
Now I will only have new cards when I buy them or when I do enough challenges. :P

Message 6 of 9 (723 Views)

@Prof_smikee - Well you never know, maybe when you have some spare time you can stick some ads on, but it's not compulsory so you can definitely leave them as you wish.

Whatever you decide, good luck with getting the new cards you're after! Standard smile

- Andy -

Message 7 of 9 (704 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't see this as a problem at all.  When they first added watching ads and it was 10 crystals, you also could only watch 2 or 3 ads per day.  Then, for a very brief period you could watch dozens at a time for 10 crystals each, and could easily earn 4000 crystals a week or more.  That was starting to make the daily quests seem pointless.  It seems to me that you can now watch *several* dozen before it says there are no more available, so you can probably still rake in about that same amount, but you really have to sit through a ton of ads for it to happen, and doing the quests is a less-tedious viable option.

Message 8 of 9 (621 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes yes, I'm doing the quests, but totally stopped watching ads. Standard smile  Doing the quests is ok for me (casual player).
Large smile

Message 9 of 9 (604 Views)