Question about train2game course

by worstnoob88

Original Post

Question about train2game course

★★ Newbie

Hello, my name is Adam Kurzac, and I seek for help to determine quality of train2game course which claims to be well recognised by leading companies in gaming industry. It's urgent, please reply on that subject, as I need to know does your company representatives endorse train2game, and its final diploma? Is it even recognised at all? kind regards, Adam Kurzac email: [edit: email address removed]

Message 1 of 2 (242 Views)

Re: Question about train2game course

Community Manager

@worstnoob88 Hi Adam,

While I cannot endorse the program, I believe your best course of action to judge the quality of the program would be to speak with them about how far along they are with getting their courses accredited by universities. They mention that they are on the way here: http://www.train2game.com/support/

Having courses count towards a university degree is highly desirable. If you don't end up landing a job right away, continuing at a university towards a computer science degree (or something else, depending on which area you are interested in) would be highly beneficial. 

After speaking with them you may then also want to contact the university directly and ask them for their point of view.

Whichever way you end up going, good luck!

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 2 (238 Views)