Pvz gw2 deluxe upgrade not working

by webjes

Original Post

Pvz gw2 deluxe upgrade not working

★★ Newbie
Soo i bought the game 2 days ago and just started playing and i wanted to get the deluxe edition and so i bought it (2x) its not showing up it doesnt say download or instal i can only keep buying it i already bought it twice but its not showing up any help?
Message 1 of 2 (2,202 Views)

Re: Pvz gw2 deluxe upgrade not working

Hero (Retired)

This might be related to a large number of server issues which seemed to be in play this morning; when I was trying to log in there were a number of issues clearly indicating that the servers weren't communicating properly.

If your purchase doesn't appear to be properly registering I'd probably suggest holding off until whatever technical issues occurred are cleared up and then check the game to see if your previous purchase came through. If not, check whatever account you used to make the attempt to buy and see if there is a record of the transaction; if there isn't then you might want to try again but if there is- and you definitely didn't get the items associated with the Upgrade- then you'll want to call either EA customer service or contact whomever operates the store where you bought the Deluxe Upgrade.

Also- there is a good chance that the Upgrade won't have a download or install option because the content is technically already in the game and the Upgrade itself just functions as a signal to Unlock it for you; you'll find the bonus items in your Sticker Shop as Gift Packs to be opened.

Message 2 of 2 (2,187 Views)