Re: Pvz Gw transfer characters to Pvz gw 2 ! HELP

by realitysquared

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pvz Gw transfer characters to Pvz gw 2 ! HELP

★★ Novice

HI! I have an origin account ps3 and an origin account pc. I dont know how to move all data to another ps3 account from Pvz Gw to get my characters on pvz gw 2. 

PLEASE HELP ME!

Spoiler

Message 1 of 12 (1,738 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

@Cartof_AT - I can see that you played on that account for both GW1 and GW2.

As long as you're signing into the same account on GW2 then you should be able to import any eligible characters. What happens when you to go the mailbox to do this?

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 8 of 12 (1,770 Views)

All Replies

Hi @Cartof_AT

I've moved your post to the GW2 boards now.

As long as your game on PS3 and PC are linked to the same EA account and you're using that EA account for Garden Warfare 2 then you should be able to import any characters.

If at any point you've used different accounts then you won't be able to link them together to import characters.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 12 (1,727 Views)

★★ Novice

Thats the problem! I dont know how to change my origin account ps3! I want to change it as the Pvz gw 2 account.

Message 3 of 12 (1,719 Views)

Hi @Cartof_AT

When you log into GW2 you'll need to sign in to an EA account, unless you're using the same PSN ID as before in which case it may already be linked.

Once you've done that in GW2 you should be able to import your characters so long as you're using the same account. If you've already logged into GW2 and tied another EA account to it then I'm afraid it's not usually possible to switch them.

- Andy -

Message 4 of 12 (1,714 Views)

★★ Novice

I dont know the pvz gw account to change the pvz gw 2 account into the pvz gw account.

Message 5 of 12 (1,711 Views)

@Cartof_AT - It looks like you have GW linked to the account you're posting on but you wouldn't be high enough level to import any characters.

If you don't know the account you used previously you could try speaking with one of our game advisers through this link to try and track down your other account.

Thanks,

- Andy -

Message 6 of 12 (1,709 Views)

★★ Novice

my online name is andreaszinoapte in ps3

The other were tests..

Message 7 of 12 (1,699 Views)

@Cartof_AT - I can see that you played on that account for both GW1 and GW2.

As long as you're signing into the same account on GW2 then you should be able to import any eligible characters. What happens when you to go the mailbox to do this?

- Andy -

Message 8 of 12 (1,771 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having a problem where the option isn' t there in the mailbox, so where can i transfer my characters?

Message 9 of 12 (1,575 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@LordLuminosity

Unfortunately you missed the opportunity to instantly unlock your GW1 characters- technical issues with the "transfer" process which allowed them to be instantly unlocked forced it to have a deadline of February 28th, which has come and gone. Now that the program has ended you'll need to unlock those characters all over again.

Message 10 of 12 (1,568 Views)