PvZ Heroes Won't Work

by Cardona360

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PvZ Heroes Won't Work

★ Novice

Dear EA,

I love the Plants vs Zombies franchise, and the new Plants vs Zombies Heroes game is AMAZING. I love it so much! So I went and downloaded it, however upon opening the app I found the attached error screen. I was very sad upon seeing this screen, because I want to play this game really badly. I think it may have something to do with how the device I have is an "IPad Mini" because it says upgrade and play. Please Help!

Message 1 of 4 (7,399 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PvZ Heroes Won't Work

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Cardona360

It looks as though the device you're trying to play on isn't compatible / power enough to run the game. The mobile/tablet devices don't tend to be able to be upgraded so you'd need a different device in this case.

Make sure that your current device is fully updated and try again then - however I don't think this will change the error you're getting.

Thanks,

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (8,564 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Cardona360

It looks as though the device you're trying to play on isn't compatible / power enough to run the game. The mobile/tablet devices don't tend to be able to be upgraded so you'd need a different device in this case.

Make sure that your current device is fully updated and try again then - however I don't think this will change the error you're getting.

Thanks,

- Andy -

Message 2 of 4 (8,565 Views)

★★ Novice

I think I know why PvZ Heroes won't work to load to this game. The reason it won't work because the device you're playing the game has to be updated.  I am talking about that your device has a Software update to update your phone or ipad. I had this problem before and I fixed it. I played PvZ Heroes since November 21, 2016 and I am still playing until now. I made a new account in PvZ Heroes. I have 2 accounts in PvZ Heroes and I don't want to have 3 accounts.

If you Had Problems on PvZ Heroes that load to long on your game, here are some tips:

1. Check if you have updates and software updates.

2. If you have a update or a software update, install it.

3. When the update or software update is finished, Open PvZ Heroes to check if it works again.

Message 3 of 4 (5,112 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Why on earth did you play it on the oldest version?

Message 4 of 4 (5,090 Views)