PvZ GW2 Sticker Shop is broken?

by Markus_Layden

Original Post

PvZ GW2 Sticker Shop is broken?

★ Novice

So I got this game yesterday and I waited 7 hours for it to download. I just got started today, but I was having issues running the game. Most of these problems were fixed when I updated my video driver, however there is one problem that is getting on my nerves. Every single time I have tried to open the sticker shop it never opens. It just sits there and I can't back out of it for some reason. I would like to play the game, but I'm to worried that I will just be stuck loading into a game for hours. Also I don't know if this is a issue, but it takes forever to get past the loading screen that comes up after the opening cut-scene. Also I am using Windows 10 with more than enough GB on my ram and hard drive. I also have the newest GeForce Gaming Driver and our internet runs at 100 MB a second. I have no idea what the problem is and I don't have the best understanding of computers yet. I will keep trying other stuff in the game to see if I have anymore issues and will add on more if I have any. EA your really the only thing I know that can help me.   

Message 1 of 3 (1,179 Views)

Re: PvZ GW2 Sticker Shop is broken?

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

What CPU are you using? It seems that problems with infinite Sticker Shop loading happen to people who don't have quad core CPU's or don't fulfill minimal requirements.

According to @EA_Jenni, the issue is currently being investigated further, so I guess that at some point it will be addressed, but if you actually do have dual core CPU or the GPU isn't strong enough (I can only guess here, as I don't know which ones you're using)... then at this very moment nothing can really be done (aside from upgrading the PC, which obviously is quite an extreme move). If it was about the game crashing, then trying enough times would've eventually let you access it, but in case of infinite loading, there is no such chance.

Game requirements:

Spoiler

Minimum Required

Recommended

Operating System

Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit

Windows 10 64-bit

CPU

Intel i5 650 / AMD Phenom X4 9850 or equivalent processor

Intel i5 4770k, AMD FX 9590

RAM

4 GB

16GB

Hard Drive Space

30 GB

30GB

Graphics card

NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 / AMD Radeon HD 7730

NVIDIA 970, AMD R9 380X

Internet Connection

512 KBPS or faster internet connection required

512 KBPS or faster internet connection required

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 2 of 3 (1,149 Views)

Re: PvZ GW2 Sticker Shop is broken?

★ Novice

I am using 16 gig ram, 6 gig vram, 6 core processor and still have this issue.

Message 3 of 3 (648 Views)