Re: Purchase issue

by jeremydudl202

Original Post

Purchase issue

★ Novice
I purchased the 19.99 pack for the Toyota Supra and rep, amongst other items, and it isn't uploaded. Should I just dispute the charge? I've been trying for 20 minutes to contact/troubleshoot to no avail.
Message 1 of 5 (447 Views)

Community Manager

@jeremydudl202

Did you get in contact with an Advisor eventually?

For help with contacting an Advisor, please see this link:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-an-Advisor-via-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (432 Views)

★ Novice
I think so. Put my name one list to be called. When they finally gave me a rang the gentlemen seemed like I was just a bother. It kind of chaps me for the simple fact that I don't spend money lately on apps. I have a few EA products and I legitimately have zero regrets about spending the $20 towards the supra. Customer service wise though I don't know if I'll do that again. He gave me a line that maybe there was server lag and it could take up to 24 hours for my payment to go through even though I received my receipt from Apple. I figure I'll just dispute it with Apple .
Message 3 of 5 (426 Views)

@jeremydudl202 wrote:
I purchased the 19.99 pack for the Toyota Supra and rep, amongst other items, and it isn't uploaded. Should I just dispute the charge? I've been trying for 20 minutes to contact/troubleshoot to no avail.

@jeremydudl202 I already posted this in your other thread in NFS No Limits Answer HQ General Discussion, but I'll repost this here.

Try doing these steps:

1. Revisit the store in game. (Revisiting the store updates the server and all undelivered purchases would be applied to your game)

2. Wait for verification. (Your payment method may need approval and your transaction may need to be verified for your purchase to be applied to your game)

3. If #1 and #2 doesn't work, then you will have to contact Firemonkeys support for a refund or reimbursement

Link: Purchase Not Received

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 5 (420 Views)

★ Novice
Hello. I appreciate you taking the time to respond. I tried to reload the store shortly after and the promotion had ended. Also I received a verification email from iTunes so I pulled up the account to verify it was withdrawn. The original gentleman on the phone told me to give it 24 hours so I did. I called back and was told that I have to deal with iTunes. I appreciate the link for fire monkey as that same day I tried to find a way to reach them as well and I will try that right now. Thank you again for your info
Message 5 of 5 (410 Views)