Problem with number of ads and getting 100 free gems a day

by Dan2K2000

Original Post

Problem with number of ads and getting 100 free gems a day

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello everyone. 

I'm posting here, because the EA support asked me to.

Last week, instead of getting 20 ads a day like everyone, I only got 6 to 14 ads a day. (Wierd thing is, I usually had 4 watchable ads at a time, before the ad screen went grey and when I restarted the game 4 more ads, or 2 or 3, I never had the 20 ads in a row like I had before).

I estimate my loss at 400 gems for the full week. I'm asking EA support to give me these missing gems, still waiting...  (Edit they gave me 200 gems back)

Problem seems to be solved this week, I had 20 ads yesterday, 17 today... But I still have to restart the game a few times to have it all. 

(Talking about EA support. I'm french, so at first I was redirected to the french EA support, who responded in 24h, telling me they could not do anything and to contact the english support. Ok. Then it took three days for the english support to answer me: post in this forum. Really? Is that your real customer experience there?

EDIT : Eventually the support gave me 200 gems back. Better than nothing.)

Message 1 of 2 (480 Views)

Re: Problem with number of ads and getting 100 free gems a day

★★★★ Guide

based on players experience i have read across this forum and outside forum, the number of ads is variety to each player, even there are some players who not get ads at all. some people speculated it's depend on your device and/or operating system, others speculated it's depend on your region. until now, i never see any clear information about this matter or confirm any speculation above.

Message 2 of 2 (461 Views)