Problem with:Redeem Product code

by danijelsumarevic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problem with:Redeem Product code

★★★ Newbie

I have a problem with this game, GW2,  it does not want to install, there is a problem with serial number or with game, I tried everything and still it is not working.I also  You can see on the photos bellow, thank you for your help  

Message 1 of 2 (633 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Problem with:Redeem Product code

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@danijelsumarevic Hi, the code can only be used once, then it will be permanently associated with an account. Is there any chance that it has been consumed that that you've swapped to a different account?

If so, the game should show up in the library for that account. From there you can start the download/install. Put the disc in and stop any auto-installing process. Then in Origin choose to Download the game. It should pull the relevant files from the disc, then move into game updates and installing. 

if this is your only account, where did you purchase the game? You may need to return to your retailer, but I'd like to check before sending you back to them. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (749 Views)

All Replies

Re: Problem with:Redeem Product code

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@danijelsumarevic Hi, the code can only be used once, then it will be permanently associated with an account. Is there any chance that it has been consumed that that you've swapped to a different account?

If so, the game should show up in the library for that account. From there you can start the download/install. Put the disc in and stop any auto-installing process. Then in Origin choose to Download the game. It should pull the relevant files from the disc, then move into game updates and installing. 

if this is your only account, where did you purchase the game? You may need to return to your retailer, but I'd like to check before sending you back to them. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (750 Views)