Re: Plants vs.zombies garden warefare 2

by fons_garmo

Original Post

Plants vs.zombies garden warefare 2

★★★ Newbie
Hey I just bought this game and when I load it it let's.me play for about 2-5 seconds then a error message pops up is there a way to.fix this problem?

Message 1 of 6 (319 Views)

Hi @LikeABoss0306,

Are you playing on PC or console? What exact error does pop up?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 2 of 6 (301 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I'm playing on PC but can't really remember what it says so when it pops up I'll take a picture and send it to you
Message 3 of 6 (293 Views)

Thanks @LikeABoss0306

Could you provide a DxDiag of your PC? This will let us to know more about the issue. You can follow this instructions about how to get a DxDiag file: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 4 of 6 (288 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Its been saying that ever sence I got it
Message 5 of 6 (283 Views)

@LikeABoss0306,

Yeah, I understand. But a DxDiag is needed so we may can see where's the issue.

You can follow this instructions about how to get a DxDiag file: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Message 6 of 6 (273 Views)