Performance going down

by THEJAJO

Original Post

Performance going down

★ Guide

The last 2.1.1 update on iOS totally lowered performance in my case, especially in BRR - it is almost unplayable, the perfect start is a matter of luck.

I was re-installing the game few times, restarting the device (iPhone 5, iOS 10.3.1) and any other apps are closed during running NFS NL - no positive results.

What I noticed in general, with every new update the performance goes down.

Message 1 of 7 (1,502 Views)

Re: Performance going down

★ Guide

The last 2.2.3 update for iPhone did not solve the issue.

The lags occurs in any race, in any part of the races, which the most annoying is during launch - in 95% this is the reason of my lost race in BRR.

I was reinstalling the game few times - no positive result.

Message 2 of 7 (1,386 Views)

★ Guide

When the issue is going to be fixed?

I lose tons of SP in BRR beacuse of it.

Message 3 of 7 (1,314 Views)

★★★ Novice

Constant crashes is why I don't play  brr hardly anymore

Message 4 of 7 (1,133 Views)

★ Guide

The last update still did not solve the issue. EA, when are you going to fix it for iPhone 5 16GB?

Message 5 of 7 (1,035 Views)

★★★ Guide
Hello, with Version: 2.5.3 do you still have problems? Have you tried reinstalling instead of updating?
Message 6 of 7 (962 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Yes, the issue still appear in 2.5.3 version for iOS, but in the different area - for example when switching between chapters, entering the races in Campaign. The races itself were a little improved, but it is still not what I expect. I have to race for few days, watch how does it look like, and probably reinstall the game. Give me some time.

I updated my request on FM support site and the part of the reply was something like my device is not supported any more, please use other device - it was the pathetic answer. 0_o

iPhone (any) is still supported, if it has at least iOS 9.0 - what can be found in the description of the NFS NL app in App Store.

Message 7 of 7 (947 Views)