PS4- failed to connect to ea online

by assassin87tony

Original Post

PS4- failed to connect to ea online

★★★ Newbie

ok so on PS4 been playing BF1 online for 3-4 months on the same router and isp.

Ive been through ea tech support and run the list of restores and restarts. Im still logging in to PSN no trouble can view all my trophies and medals, but when i open the game it tells me the online features are unavailable. Its been 4 days, I got 84Mbps up and 3.3 down, I got an average ping of 17 and no packet loss.

Help please!

Message 1 of 5 (3,002 Views)

Re: PS4- failed to connect to ea online

★★★ Apprentice
Hello @assassin87tony

You probably already checked this but i have to ask, has your PS Plus expired? Because one time i thought the game broke but it turned out i had to renew my subscription.
Still if that isnt the problem, its weird that it doesnt connect in game. Try reinstaling if you havent done that already.

Sorry if i wasnt that helpful

Best fegards
Message 2 of 5 (2,987 Views)

★★ Guide
Hello@assassin87tony

Have you triend un-installing your game then redownloadinh it. This should do the trick. If not there seems to be spending up with your internet itself with it not connecting to the servers.

Thanks, Zoie

If this answered your question please accept as solution or drop an XP
Message 3 of 5 (2,981 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @assassin87tony 

I am really sorry for those connection troubles in Battlefield 1. Can you play any other game online on your console? I guess you`ve already tried every solution, mentioned in this article here? Have you power cycled your console? You will need to turn it off and disconnect from the power supply for a few minutes. Keep us posted.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 5 (2,952 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@assassin87tonyIm pretty sure you savvy about this. PS Plus have expired?..I friend had this problem and he did this;  You tried to completed disconnect you play station,, disconnect from power supply and disconnect from the router like you are taking you PS somewhere ...Try to reconnected after 30 minutes and let me see if that works. Best regards . Manny 

Message 5 of 5 (2,942 Views)