Re: (PS4) Titanfall 2 this profile is not permitted to play online

by Mody_fadloz

Original Post

Community Manager

Thanks for your post, @strevs1, hopefully this helps someone who's encountering this. 

It's patch day so we might see an increase in folks having issues, but hopefulyl everyone will get patched up and be able to play the new content without issue. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 21 of 34 (3,930 Views)

★ Novice

Logging out and back in to PSN always works for me. Testing connection has never worked for me.

Message 22 of 34 (3,843 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@strevs1

can you please explain it

Message 23 of 34 (3,824 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is EA doing anything about this because this is seriously annoying. I am raging uncontrollably because not only did I pay for this game, I enjoy this game a lot. Seriously one of the best shooters out their right now. This bug is my arch nemesis and its been around for ages, yet EA hasn't seem to of patched it. Please help me understand why this is occurring and please see if EA is doing anything about it, because I don't want to have to stop playing because of this.

Message 24 of 34 (3,723 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Hi, I'm having the same issue, have not been able to play multiplayer once since I bought the game. none of the fixes here work for me. This sucks, I really enjoyed the single player campaign too
Message 25 of 34 (3,572 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Hi, I'm having the same issue and none of the solutions here work for me. I haven't been able to play multiplayer once since I bought the game. Too bad, I really liked the single player campaign too. I hope you guys are able to fix this soon
Message 26 of 34 (3,571 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Dude ty very much now i can play
Message 27 of 34 (3,392 Views)

★★★ Novice

same issue, doesnt want to connect, but it fixed itself after checking internet connection. i think what starts the issue is Automatic Save Data uploading whenever launching the game, as it happens whenever it decided to upload the save data to the cloud..

Message 28 of 34 (2,788 Views)

★★★ Newbie

mate that dosent work incase your that dumb i left my game for an hour still nothing

Message 29 of 34 (2,268 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks I try it

Message 30 of 34 (1,699 Views)