PS4 SW Battlefront Season Pass & DLC not working.

by IIDezzII

Original Post

Re: PS4 SW Battlefront Season Pass & DLC not working.

★★★ Newbie
Tried individual download of all DLC but the season pass, heroes, maps, and rogue one add on still does not work. Fix this. Game sucks, I pay additional for content just to waste my time with it not working
Message 51 of 146 (4,436 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 52 of 146 (4,412 Views)

★★★ Newbie
After trying everything, this worked! My problem was that my sub accounts were saying "content not installed" for the expansion packs (Season Pass). Thank you!
Message 53 of 146 (4,371 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I been trying since rogue one came out this helped so much thank you
Message 54 of 146 (4,317 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hahaha!

I've found the answer to the issue!

the season pass expansions are not available from the season pass menu!

they are available from the MULTIPLAYER menu, click on the picture of the AT-AT firing a red laser beam (MULTIPLAYER) and there they are:

EXPANSION PACK PLAYLISTS

ENJOY!!!

Message 55 of 146 (4,303 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just purchased the Ultimate Edition game last night and everything installed fine. The expansion content is playable, but the guns that are supposed to come with the season pass are still locked. I've tried everything in this thread and nothing ahs worked.Any ideas?

Message 56 of 146 (4,269 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks KSsoundman,

I started thinking that I had bought it and it would have been an absolute waste, It worked

Message 57 of 146 (4,231 Views)

★★★ Newbie
VERY UNCLEAR MAN. OK GUYS WHAT YOU GOT TO DO IS CLOSE STAR WARS.GO TO STORE WHAT EVER YOU HAVE PS4 OR XBOX AND WHAT EVER YOU ARE MISSING SEARCH FOR IT IN YOUR STORE LITTERLY WHAT EVER YOUR MISSING SEARCH FOR IT AND WHEN IT COMES UP ITS GUNNA SAY 14.99$$$$$$$ BUT SINCE YOU HAVE SEASON PASS ITS FREE SO CLICK IT AND ALL OF A SUDDEN THE PRICE WILL CHANGE FROM 14.99 TO FREE/ DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD EACH MAP YOUR MISSING AND YOULL BE STRAIGHT

REASONS FOR THIS HAPPENING IS YOU JUST DOWNLOADED SEASON PASS!!!!!!!!!!!NOT THE MAPS INCLUDED WITH IT!!!!! THERE SEPRATE
Message 58 of 146 (4,227 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
You have to go to PlayStation store go under Star Wars battlefront go on to add ons and for some reason download it again
Message 59 of 146 (4,180 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

That worked for me, thank you Standard smile Had to download via PSN on PC!

Message 60 of 146 (4,149 Views)