PS4 SW Battlefront Season Pass & DLC not working.

by IIDezzII

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PS4 SW Battlefront Season Pass & DLC not working.

★★★★★ Newbie

When I try to access my Star Wars Battlefront Content such as the Outer Rim DLC or Bespin DLC, it is still locked and tells me "Content not installed". I have made sure that I installed the season pass, and both DLC's through the PS Store. I have already restarted my PS4 numerous times and also tried to reopen the application many times as well. I have also attempted to restore my licenses on my console as well, which was also unsuccessful. I have also re-installed the game itself twice then furthermore reinstalled the season pass and DLC's, twice.

I have been to NUMEROUS forums across the internet and have done much research on ways to fix this bug, but nothing has working successfully thus far.

If there is anything someone can do to resolve this bug for me then it is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 146 (25,852 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PS4 SW Battlefront Season Pass & DLC not working.

Community Manager

Hi, as others have said, you can grab the content from the store. 

If you check this article it details what to do, step by step: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-battlefront/download-star-wars-battlefront-expans...

If you’re on Xbox One:
  1. Close out of Star Wars: Battlefront on your console completely.
  2. Go to My Games and Apps.
  3. Go to Star Wars: Battlefront.
  4. Tap the Menu button and choose Manage Game.
  5. Go to Ready to Install and press the A button.
  6. Download and install the new license file for each expansion DLC individually.
    • It might look like it’s installing the individual DLC, but it’s only a small file if you’ve played the DLCs before.
If you’re on PlayStation 4:
  1. Close out of Star Wars: Battlefront on your console completely.
  2. Open the PlayStation Store and go to your Library.
  3. Highlight Star Wars: Battlefront and press the X button.
  4. Highlight Related Items and scroll over to My Add-Ons then press the X button.
  5. Download and install the new license file for each expansion DLC individually.
    • It might look like it’s installing the individual DLC, but it’s only a small file if you’ve played the DLCs before.
David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 12 of 146 (139,517 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

Opps, didn't mean to post the same picture twice!

Message 2 of 146 (25,751 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @IIDezzII

Sorry to hear you encountered such an issue. Let us go through some basic questions. Do you have the main game on disk? And when did you bought Season Pass?

Have you encountered this problem right away after getting your Season Pass?

Best regards,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 3 of 146 (25,736 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue. Had a notification that update version 1.11 was installed?? None of my dlc's are available. Tried restoring licenses and restarting the application and my ps4...

Message 4 of 146 (25,667 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue. This just happened to me and it installed my previous season pass content and I can't get Scarif either

Message 5 of 146 (25,662 Views)

★ Apprentice

We are also having this problem.

Restored licenses, Restarted, Attempted to re-download etc. No go.

Message 6 of 146 (25,648 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same too here... no access season pass.... come on EA and PS4
Message 7 of 146 (25,584 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem the season pass has been working fine until the latest download now I cannot get any they show as locked but when I go to the store it says installed how can this be sorted.

Message 8 of 146 (25,579 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here. Really annoying!!

Message 9 of 146 (25,570 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Completely disappointed in this latest dlc issue. Season pass holders should not have to deal with major bug issues. I'm sure this dlc was tested on a large scale. Hopefully there is a quick fix by the weekend. EA, let's get it fixed!
Message 10 of 146 (25,554 Views)