Re: [PS4] Can't even start game - Error processing game logic

by aura909612

Original Post

[PS4] Can't even start game - Error processing game logic

★★★ Newbie

Hello-

I am new to the Titanfall series and I decided to buy the deluxe edition of the game for PS4 last week. I am trying to play on campaign but the game immediately crashes after selecting "new Game' with the error;

Error processing game logic 

lobby/sh_lobby.gnut#251 [Ui] Persistent Data not available for client #0

I can't even start the campaign of a game, I just purchased, for over a week now!  Needless to say I am extremely angry and at this point, I REALLY want my $ back but not even sure how to go about doing that, after buying it through the PS Store.

I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling, rebooting, selecting new game and/or continue (even though there's nothing to continue from) all without change.  The furthest I have made it before it crashes, is right after the load screen and "The Pilot's Gauntlet" pops up.  I have tried, every day, for over a week to get this game to simply start, with no success.  Crashes within 10 seconds with this "game logic" error.

I have searched the web, just to find this has been an issue for a year already and not one single person has found a fix or released a patch?  Why is this game still for sale?  I'm not meaning to sound rude, but after buying the deluxe edition of a game I have never played, just to find out I can't even start it, infuriates me.

What am I supposed to do?  It doesn't appear to be something that has a fix coming, since this issue dates back over a year ago, from what I've seen.  So did I just donate my money to the developers then?

I could understand this being an issue with a multiplayer, but on a campaign?  

PLEASE help me either play the game or some how get my money back.

Thank you for taking the time

Message 1 of 8 (2,061 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @aura909612 

I am really sorry for those issues with Titanfall 2. Can you try to uninstall the game, power cycle  your console (you will need to turn it off and unplug in from the power supply for a few minutes, before turning it on again) and reinstall the game afterwards? Keep us posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 2 of 8 (1,951 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Archi 

Thanks for the reply!  As stated in my original post, I have tried to uninstall/reboot/reinstall the game to no avail.  It took quite a while, since I had to download the game all over again, after trying an uninstall/delete of the software.  I'm really at a loss here, I've tried everything.

What causes this error specifically?  MAYBE that could be of some sort of assistance to me?  Network? (even though I am trying to play the campaign)

I appreciate the reply

Message 3 of 8 (1,945 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm sorry, I did also power down my system completely AND disconnect everything.  Even my modem/router, just to be safe

Message 4 of 8 (1,944 Views)

★★★ Novice
I’m having the exact same issue here.

Just bought this on PS4 (digital) and I’ve finally got it downloaded and installed and I can’t even start the campaign, just like Aura. Same error message, same place...

Is this why it’s on offer right now, because it’s broken? It’s certainly extremely frustrating.

I’ve also tried deleting and reinstalling but to no avail.
Message 5 of 8 (1,936 Views)

★★★ Novice
Managed to get though a couple of chapters but now it won’t let me continue...

Also nice to see how active the support is on here 🙄
Message 6 of 8 (1,887 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Archi,

Has this work? just got the game yesterday for my PS4 and i got the same problem as @aura909612, and i was really looking forward to playing the game, and if this does not solve the problem, how can i get my money back?

Message 7 of 8 (1,870 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is just BAD form EA!!  At the very least, TRY to help us or offer up some suggestions here?!?!  A simple google search turns up 100s of people having this issue, that dates over a year!!  Yet all of us are still paying for a game we can't play??  Why is this happening?  What can we do to try to fix it (besides shutting the ps4 off and restarting.  It's 2017, I think we all understand that one)

Normally I would apologize for sounding rude but I am pretty pissed off here.  This issue is everywhere but I have yet to see ONE EA rep say they are aware of the issue and looking into it, patching it, anything?!?

Over a year now....

Message 8 of 8 (1,863 Views)