Re: PS4 Battlefield 1 premium pass not working

by ragnarok013

Original Post

PS4 Battlefield 1 premium pass not working

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I bought the CD bf1 in Portugal (CUSA 02387 is associated to EU, i think), I'm registered in Portugal and the premium pass is not working and the game seems the standard version with no reference to premium (in the right corner from what I saw in some forums). I have already deleted the game, install all again (with the last update), install the add on several times, and always the same problem. I have space in my disk, I also done an hard reboot, update the services, ..... and the premium pass still doesn't wok. someone can help?

Thanks

Message 1 of 11 (1,621 Views)

@NunoVSSantosIt may be that your PSN store area is not compatible with your CD version. For example: I can't use a Japanese PSN account to buy something on a CD in America

Message 2 of 11 (1,598 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

My PSN store area is Portugal and the CD was bought in Portugal. Even the back part of the CD is in Portuguese, so assume that both are compatible.

Message 3 of 11 (1,586 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @NunoVSSantos 

Where did you bought this disc? Can you ask your retailer on the region details or the disс replacement? Also, check this article here, on  EA trusted retailers.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 11 (1,529 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I bought it on a big retailer in Portugal, from a multinacional group. So, Im'm sure it's a trustable retailer

The problem is that I can't ask to replace the disk because the game works perfectly without the premium pass.

Regards, 

Message 5 of 11 (1,527 Views)

@NunoVSSantos wrote:

Hi,

I bought it on a big retailer in Portugal, from a multinacional group. So, Im'm sure it's a trustable retailer

The problem is that I can't ask to replace the disk because the game works perfectly without the premium pass.

Regards, 

Can you go into the BF1 in game store and redownload the premium pass? After that go to your downloads to make sure that the pass has installed and isn't hung up waiting to install. If the pass is hung up and waiting to install hold the power button on your console until it turn off. Then start your console and redownload the pass.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 6 of 11 (1,519 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same problem with me. Bought premium but still I get locked exp and game recommend to upgrde to premium.

Message 7 of 11 (1,486 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @RuisNiko,

Sorry to hear about this issue you're experiencing.

Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling Premium on your platform, and making sure you have access to the most recent expansion? 

You could also uninstall/reinstall Battlefield 1 as well.

Please try this, and keep us posted.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Standard smile 

★★★ Newbie

Is there a way to fix that? I bought on second PS4 account my battlefield 1 and then I bought the premium pass at my main account and it wont work

Message 9 of 11 (1,461 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Hey @lordofpandazz,

Sorry to hear about the issue you're having.

The Premium Pass will only work on the same account that you purchase it on.

For example, if you bought Battlefield 1 and Premium Pass on your main account, it would work

But, if you try to play it under a secondary account that you did not purchase Premium for, you won't be able to access the DLCs.

It only works under the account it was purchased for.

Hope this helps.

Have a good weekend.

Thanks Standard smile