[PC]Unable To Play In Fullscreen

by DuraZellDincht

Original Post

Re: [PC]Unable To Play In Fullscreen

★★★ Newbie

Hi guys,
I have this problem too. My NFS does not run fullscreen, I got it recently and I'm having this problem.
I saw that much reported closing Teamviewer, but I have not installed on my notebook.

Anyone who has managed to solve it can help me?

Thank you guys

Message 191 of 217 (6,955 Views)

★★ Novice

same exact problem man Lenovo y50-70 with gtx 860

this problem is in gta 5, starwars battlefront, NFS, battlefield 1... i dont know why this problem with these 4 games only ! probably they have something in common

windows 8.1 I tried all solution on the internet , searched entire google nothing helped the game will never go full screen ..... the only thing fixed the problem was installing/upgrading to windows 10 ... but windows 10 has a lot of other problems including drivers functioning and I really didn't like it so I went back to windows 8.1.... if anyone knows a common solution that worked with someone who has gtx860 please let us know thanks

Message 192 of 217 (6,939 Views)

★★ Novice

Same, GTX 860m, cant run in fullscreen. The game is running smoothly on med settings givin 50+ fps

Message 193 of 217 (6,867 Views)

Re: Full Screen

★ Novice

Thanks man ! It Worked ! You made my day ^^

Message 194 of 217 (6,665 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same issue here, thanks for sharing solution! teamviewer, impacting on my games haha

Message 195 of 217 (6,577 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

this problem is not fixed for 8 months lol i got banned for this its a shame i feel ripped off buying this game.... still cant play his becouse it runs in windowed mode ....

Message 196 of 217 (6,325 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem when i was with windows 8, when i upgraded to windows 10 the problem was gone

Message 197 of 217 (6,221 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I actually deactivated the Intel Graphics in the Device Manager and was able to play on fullscreen. All other suggestions in the thread did not work for me.

Edit: It works but not really. The laptop is not able to run only with Geforce Graphics, so when Intel Graphics is turned off, the game starts in full screen, but uses the Microsoft basic Graphics driver and is not able to use Geforce. Googling for using geforce graphics only made me realize, that the problem is in the interaction between the game and the intel driver. The graphic cards are not switched probably after starting the game, which often causes problems on laptops. Please therefore fix the interaction, so the switch to Geforce works properly.

Message 198 of 217 (5,289 Views)

Re: need for speed 2016 full screen problem

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks man! Fast reponse, everything works fine now! Standard smile)) 

Message 199 of 217 (5,068 Views)

★ Novice

Hello ! i do the same thing, desactivate manually the intel hd graphics but after this my game can't launch correctly and crash...

Message 200 of 217 (4,803 Views)