by DuraZellDincht

Original Post

Re: Full Screen

★★★★ Novice

The new account thing doesnot work for me though. On windows 8.1

Message 91 of 217 (4,248 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Full screen finally work after upgrade to windows 10.

Message 92 of 217 (4,203 Views)

★★★★ Novice

they should actually change pc requirements to windows 10 :/ lol since it is working for everybody 

Spoiler

Message 93 of 217 (4,197 Views)

Re: [PC]Unable To Play In Fullscreen

★★★ Newbie

Got this problem too

Used Borderles Gaming and it worked perfectly.

Have a Laptop, Ill attach my DxDiag

Also, the can I run website says the next:

Your current GPU cannot run this game (960M) but checks all the boxes LOL and has more Vram than suggested (4GB instead of 2) and also hit 30fps on 720p with most settings at high except shadows.

Message 94 of 217 (4,181 Views)

EA DICE Team

@venolin_187

I would hold off on that since I haven't seen a confirmation that this would solve the issue. However, I did see one user in this thread stating that his issue was resolved after upgrading to Windows 10.

Message 95 of 217 (4,159 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey, just bought the game and been having the exact same issue. Went through all the posts here and got it solved.

The culprit for me turned out to be teamviewer, or more precisely the quick connect button it puts on window borders. For whatever reason it prevented NFS to switch properly to fullscreen. After disabling it, everything seem to be running great.

Message 96 of 217 (4,149 Views)

★★★ Novice

@KorYi

AND FOR EVERYONE ELSE RUNNING TEAMVIEWER

I have been working on this since the release of the game with much help from everyone.  I am using teamviewer and had disabled it in order to test whether or not it was having an effect on the game with fullscreen.  In my process it actually wasnt disabled........ (wouldve saved so many headaches)

This was a solve for me and does allow me to play full screen.

Killing teamviewer while playing is much better then having to switch users to play a game I so much have wanted to play.

Again TY everyone for all posts. Standard smile

Message 97 of 217 (4,295 Views)

★★ Novice

@dcotugno

for me, it was actually enough to just hide the stupid button (never used it anyway), teamviewer itself is running happily in background ^^

you can disable by going to the options menu (extras->options), there click advanced options->show advanced options, scroll down to find the 'QuickConnect button' (it's roughly in the middle), click 'configure' and there you can either hide it completely or add an exception to the NFS executable so it's not forced to show there.

Hope this helps ^^

Message 98 of 217 (4,273 Views)

★★★ Novice

@KorYi

Thanks, works perfect.  Just added the nfs16.exe and have no issues.

Really appreciate the input!

Message 99 of 217 (4,243 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Okay, I'm glad you guys fixed it, but what if I don't have Team Viewer installed and I still can't fullscreen this game? Could there be any other programs similar to that one that are causing this issue?

Message 100 of 217 (4,228 Views)