[PC] Troubleshooting and Requirements

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: [PC] Ask For Assistance With Game Launch and Crash

EA DICE Team

@CrailzGotSwag

I am pretty sure that if you test your system on Can You RUN It, it will state that you do not meet the requirements for the game. This is the reason we won't be able to troubleshoot it.

To add to that, the game not running on your system has nothing to do with the game being badly optimized, but rather having a close to seven years old mid-range graphics card in your system with which you are trying to run a freshly released game that is very demanding on even newer systems. As stated before: sometimes a system below the minimum requirements will be able to run a game. However, there is no logical reasoning to be found as to why such a system will run the game. I would therefore highly recommend that you don't waste too much time and frustration on this.

I do however understand that you were hyped for this game if you are a fan of the NFS series, and I wish there was more I could do for you. Sadly, I don't have further options available. Once again, have a good weekend.

Message 41 of 234 (4,605 Views)

★★★★ Novice

once again, person with same gpu can run the game.

and his gpu was released months before mine Standard smile

anyways...

screw it.

have a good weekend.

Message 42 of 234 (4,600 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My system:

i5 4670

Gainward GTX 970

8GB RAM

2560X1440

Latest NVidia drivers

Hi, game runs well on middle settings, but from time to time it crashes with error message like one below. Is 4GB of video memory not enough for the game or the game is just not optimized well?

Message 43 of 234 (4,573 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i"ve tried everything , re-installing everything , every other games and all of them runs great except NFS , so please try to fix this DX HR1 , texture , render , etc.. as my card still in case and no one can remove it except me Teeth bared

Message 44 of 234 (4,553 Views)

★★★★ Novice

it clearly is an EA sided fault

friend with the exact same gpu (hd5770) and a worse cpu can run the game, meanwhile, I can't.

Message 45 of 234 (4,544 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Here is my DxDiag file, well let me expose the problem, I have a Lenovo G510 with i7-4700MQ and intel HD4600 + AMD Radeon R7 M265, i tried to start the game since i downloaded it, but when i try an error says that:https://gyazo.com/a19e571e5065af464402c60d22198f02 (i know it´s not a problem from any intel´s drivers because i can run the game with the inboard graphic card)  i have all my drivers up to date as my manufacturer said and also microsoft and amd have no more updates for my hardware. So i decided to enter my BIOS, and change my laptop´s switchable graphics for UMA graphics then when i launched NFS no error appears and let me start the game and play, but when i check my video card only appears my intel HD 4600, the game is running with a horrible LAG and with white screens when i enter zones with a lot of lights, this is because i´m runing with a *y graphic card inboard from intel, but if i go to Switchables Graphics i´ll got again that "error" and when i skip it i´ll still get stuck in the main screen saying press space to continue or L to exit, and i cant even press ALF+ F4. EA please fix this because i payed like 80 euros with the paysafecard charges just to get this awesome game i can´t even play, did you tested it before it releases?

Message 46 of 234 (4,530 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@xDarkDemyx

oh wow, I am having the same issue with my dad's laptop haha

gives me the driver error, then i just press ok

then I get stuck at PRESS SPACE TO CONTINUE

but thing is, the text's opacity changes, so it didn't freeze

again, game sided fault

Message 47 of 234 (4,528 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Well if you go to BIOS and change the switchable graphics to UMA, you´ll be able to play NFS but with horrible lag because of the insideGraphic card, and you won´t be able to see your deidcated graphic card or do something more claimant to your graphic processor. Replyy me if am i right.

Message 48 of 234 (4,520 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I tried all of the listed steps.  A little frustrated, I'm pretty well beyond the requirements.

I crash at the same time, every time.  It crashes when logging in to the EA servers.

Please help.

PS it is on my SSD

Tried it on my HDD for the hell of it and it still did not work :/

Message 49 of 234 (4,513 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I could played BF4 in ultra 30-40fps stable full HD and can´t play this one at low:l 

Message 50 of 234 (4,502 Views)