[PC] Troubleshooting and Requirements

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: [PC] Ask For Assistance With Game Launch and Crash

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@Straatford87

I can assure you that my PC is not overheating. I've never did any overclocking too. My PC's power supply has 650W.

I let my PC open and the maximum temperature my processor hit was 54ºC (~130ºF). My processor cooler is not the stock. It is a CoolerMaster Hyper T4, that's why the temperature is low.

I have a NVIDIA GeForce GTX970 G1 Gaming edition, it has 3 fans. All of them are working correctly.

I've already did the clean boot.

I was not able to measure my PC's temperature due to this black screen thing happening. But I will try to play, and let the game in idle or doing something out of highway, where the problem happens, always, and I will try to monitor my temperatures and take a screenshot to you.

I've understood the hard disk space requirements thing, and it was what I thought in first place.

I will be back soon with the screenshot of my temps.

Thanks for your response Tom!

*Edit

Screenshot of my temps attached.

Played like less than 15 min, just free roaming, took the screenshot and then after 1 min my PC restarted, while I was doing a 0 event around the map.. That time it wasnt in a highway or in high speeds.

Message 91 of 234 (2,304 Views)

Origin Overlay won't open ingame

★ Novice

I'm having a lot of trouble getting Origin in-game to become functional. I've tried enabling it in the settings for Recommended and All Games, with multiple hotkeys. I have also tried restarting origin.

This may have something to do with the fact that the game always boots in 1080i, I'm not sure. I always have to switch to windowed mode than back, to get a 1080p display. Also I have tried disabling Shadowplay. I have also updated my nvidia drivers.

Does anyone have any other ideas as to how to get Origin ingame working? Thanks

Message 92 of 234 (2,037 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i lowered all settings to low low low and then DX hr1 error appears again 

Message 93 of 234 (2,275 Views)

★★ Apprentice

evening all , i just get all parts out from my MOBO and clean it , install them again and try this :

run > regedit > HKEY LOCAL_MACHINE > SYSTEM > CURRENT CONTROL SET > CONTROL > GRAPHIC DRIVERS > CREATE NEW TdrDelay 64bit with value 8 hexadecimal 

game still crashes with DX error

Thanks and hope there"s a new patch to solve this  problems as AMD forums related error to EA 

thanks

Message 94 of 234 (2,266 Views)

EA DICE Team

@HadesCougar

Since you tried all the steps available in this thread and I don't see further issues on your dxdiag, try contacting a Game Advisor with an msinfo (this file contains personal information, please don't upload it to the forum). They will be able to check for processes running on your system, and why they crash.

Message 95 of 234 (2,241 Views)

★★ Novice

So, whenever I start the game the startup video plays but when I get to the startup menu the game is like a video. Whenever I try to hit the spacebar (or any other button at all) to go to the main menu it just doesn't do anything. When Alt+tab to my destkop I'm not able to get back into the game. 

I already tried alot: updating my processor, graphic cards, re-installing the game, ....

Thanks in advance,

Vincent

Message 96 of 234 (2,228 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Proof it is working on my video card(not my video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnxYKGX_n0w

+ screenshot of my pc versus minimal system requirements

Message 97 of 234 (2,214 Views)

★★ Apprentice

evening staff Standard smile

to when shall we waiting patch , as im really need to play it , im 30 years old and in your secret , i didnt want to wait more and more as life is too short to wait for a patch

thanks staff Standard smile

Message 98 of 234 (2,174 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Skypper44

Make sure that you've setup a gaming profile for your 780M card. This also means setting the Power Options on your system to High Performance. The lag in the game is most likely caused by your system currently not fully using your dedicated graphics card to run the game.

Message 99 of 234 (2,167 Views)

★ Novice

Good Evening, My problem persist, I Dont Know what to do. T_T

Message 100 of 234 (2,156 Views)