Re: [PC] Troubleshooting and Requirements

by xXSuperDesXx

Original Post

EA DICE Team

@xXSuperDesXx

The error message seems to refer to not having enough available memory on your GPU. 

I would recommend to close all background applications and lowering the in-game graphical settings. This should free up some of the available memory for your GPU.

Message 211 of 234 (2,005 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for your input and sorry for the long time my reply took. I have been playing other games, I did what you say and the problem is the same, re-installed drivers clean, checked everything, all other games work fine but this, re-installed the game, re-downloaded it, nothing. It does not work. Same problem that in the video I linked. 0% GPU usage when starting the game and all the way to the main menu, around 2 to 4 fps.

Frown

Message 212 of 234 (2,002 Views)

EA DICE Team

@iamsharukh41

No worries - thanks for getting back to me!

Could please upload a new dxdiag so that I can see what changed on your system since we last spoke?

To confirm, did you also do a clean boot? I'm suspecting a background application interfering with either Origin or NFS.

Message 213 of 234 (1,992 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Good day!

I tested the game on my brother's PC which is sporting a 1 GB GDDR5 GeForce GTX 750 and it ran perfectly.. it also had 16 GB worth of RAM..

Now for my system, it has 8 GB ram, but is sporting a 1 GB GDDR5 Radeon 6770 HD.

My drivers are all up to date and so as my windows. I have also uploaded my DxDiag for further info, thank you!

I have also tried a clean boot and a clean re-install for my drivers but nothing seems to work, I don't want to switch from my brother's pc if I already have mine. And since he plays a lot I couldn't get my hands on his computer way too often, please understand my frustration and my impatience.

Message 214 of 234 (1,985 Views)

EA DICE Team

@opiad

I'm afraid that I can't troubleshoot further for you as your system doesn't meet the minimum requirements for the game.. Frown

Message 215 of 234 (1,971 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I'm sorry for the delay of response.

I've lowered the graphical settings but i have the same problem...i also saw that the vram is not full as you told me. You can see this under in the screenshots.

I can't play this game, is the only game that crash have you got a suggestions?

I'm getting crazy with this game Frown

Message 216 of 234 (1,950 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi! During the game it hangs up. This appear in the same place.

I selected Repair Game.

I Disabled Origin In-Game.

I unpluged USB.

I reinstalled the game and Origin.

I updated gpu drivers with clean.

Message 217 of 234 (1,772 Views)

★★★ Novice

I updated Audio Drivers but the problem remained.

Message 218 of 234 (1,760 Views)

★★ Novice

I've tried everything and my game still has frame rate drops. I don't know what's going on since my PC meets the minimum requirements. I would like this problem to go away

Message 219 of 234 (1,668 Views)

★★ Novice

Dear support staff,

I have made my purchase on 17th July 2017. Following the intallation of the game i came to the realisation that the doesn't start up at all, giving me the'XY has stopped working' error message.
Having read your instruction, I tried my best to resolve this issue but to no success, thus I'm this way enclosing a DxDiag of my computer hoping you could help me out.

Many thanks,

A customer

Message 220 of 234 (1,631 Views)