[PC] Titanfall 2 request refund

by IonutzP18

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[PC] Titanfall 2 request refund

★ Novice

Hello,

I tried everything, I want my money back. I bought Titanfall 2 and I couldn't downloaded it from origin on PC, so I made a request refund from order history. It shows me that the refuest it made but when i click for details it show me:

'Sorry, that page doesn't exist!'

I didn't even downloaded the game, so i didn't play the game.I tried to enter in live chat with a game adviser but i couldn't, i just waited and nobody entered to live chat. I need and email from ea or a real clarification on what should i do. I want my money back. 

Message 1 of 7 (501 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [PC] Titanfall 2 refund query to wrong website

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @IonutzP18 

If you are still having troubles getting in touch with EA Advisors, you might consider giving them a direct call +44203 014 1818. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (404 Views)

All Replies

Re: [PC] Titanfall 2 request refund

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

You have written the wrong website.  Answer HQ has never been part of EA's business activity.  We sell nothing here, we fix nothing here, we have no responsibility for any aspect of refunding.  This is a game player community Self-Help website.  What you have to do is keep your browser pointed to the Help Center. 

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/m-p/2161...

Those procedures tell you exactly how to reach a Game Adviser.  (The preferred contact is the Live Chat mode.) 

Message 2 of 7 (476 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@IonutzP18 

I gave you a referral to redirect your question to the correct website. 

Message 3 of 7 (455 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I enter the link and I tried this, the email is not shown on the post so I tried to private message the post writer but he didn't responded. Can you help me with on email from ea games. 

Thank for your time to answer!

Message 4 of 7 (438 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

If the Help Center doesn't offer an eMail option, they do not want your question asked via that mode; I believe I included the comment that the Live Chat mode is their certain preference for most of the subjects.  Some things, such as billing problems, I believe, are often given an eMail mode, and all "Account" problems are directed to some telephone "voice" mode. 

Of the CMs, Champions, and Heroes who you may see active at AHQ, none respond to game helps via PMs, only through the open forum routes, so that everyone can benefit.  That includes myself. 

Message 5 of 7 (421 Views)

Re: [PC] Titanfall 2 wrong website: redirected, done

★★★★★ Expert

@IonutzP18 

IMO, this thread is completed. 

Message 6 of 7 (409 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @IonutzP18 

If you are still having troubles getting in touch with EA Advisors, you might consider giving them a direct call +44203 014 1818. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 7 of 7 (405 Views)