[PC]Snapshot & Wrap Editor Issues

by bryanmaxim

Original Post

Re: FAILED to retrieve Snapshot & Wrap Editor doesent work

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@bryanmaxim 

I have exactly the same problem as  You. What is more i have even better Net connection (8 ms) and I have tested game withthe another network (hotspot via my smartphone by wi-fi, normally I use conection by wire) but I stil got this problem. After game update I can  use wraps editor but it is impossible to save it because of 0 available slots (I cant see another players wraps too), and I still got message that it is impossible to load it from game serv / try again later. So I am 100% sure it isnt Net fault. In another topic some player wrote that he used 2 accounts and wraps works only on the one of them (the same computer), so it looks like it is problem with settings in our account. Please help us make it work as it should from the first day.

PS. sorry for my bad english. Knight.
Message 31 of 42 (5,523 Views)

EA DICE Team

@bryanmaxim

Thanks for sharing the speeds. They do indeed look fine (unless you have multiple downloads etc. running in the background). I read the thread you're referring to where the user stated he tested it on another account.

You could try contacting a Game Advisor to have them verify your account for any issues. In that case, make sure that you mention the steps you've been through on the forums.

Message 32 of 42 (5,511 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same issue. I believe its a UI bug that introduced itself with the recent patch.

Here is my Video of the problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hiq07INM-NE&feature=youtu.be

Multiple people are reporting the same problem. 

Check reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/needforspeed/comments/4css5e/cant_edit_paintdecals_on_cars_at_all_unless_it...

Message 33 of 42 (5,487 Views)

EA DICE Team

@DounldTrumpKill

Could you also try the following:

• Can you select the remove paint/wrap to see if the problem persists?
  • Are you trying to edit wraps that you've previously shared? Have you tried to unshare the wraps before editing them?
  • Final: if the issue persists does it happen on specific or all cars?
Message 34 of 42 (5,413 Views)

Bugs

★★★ Newbie
I really like NFS 2016 but I've noticed some bugs:
*After the last week's update for the pc version I noticed that the REP level and amount of money overlapped eachother, when tuning cars technically.
*I noticed that the car crash screen (the screen shown after car crash) constantly repeated while I only crashed once. I had to quit the game which was very annoying.
*I noticed that playing fullscreen was impossible, but my drivers are up to date and my hardware meets the requirements.
*I noticed that the frame rate dropped in some areas (e.g. drift circles) due to very low GPU utilisation while my CPU doesn't bottleneck.

I hope you are fixing these issues. If you do, I will be very happy.
Message 35 of 42 (5,367 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@Straatford87

Hi Tom. Sorry for the late answer. To answer your questions 

• Can you select the remove paint/wrap to see if the problem persists?

- Yes I'm able to remove paint/wrap. The problem still persists. Also I have no problem changing the paint and exiting out of that mode. Its the Wrap editor that isn't working.

• Are you trying to edit wraps that you've previously shared? Have you tried to unshare the wraps before editing them?

- I tried pretty much all methods. It happens with a clean new build, non shared older wraps, shared wraps. I also tried to edit downloaded wraps. Same problem

• Final: if the issue persists does it happen on specific or all cars?

- It happens to all cars. 

Other test I did included disabling my Xbox controller in Windows devices, then do a clean boot and launching the game only with the keyboard and mouse.

Now launching with the keyboard and mouse gives me more options. It shows the info like scale, location and I'm able to see and place the decal BUT I cannot exit the wrap editor at all unless I ALT F4 and I can also not place a new decal so I'm stuck with the decal I first selected. Also saving the Wrap works. I hope that helps a bit. 

If you want I can make a better detailed video of the issue at hand. 

Much regards

Message 36 of 42 (5,399 Views)

Decals wont copy correctly. Wont flip either.

★ Novice
I'm trying to add decals to my new car. Previously, i,have been able to edit them in one side then press RB to copy them to the other side with no issue. Now it that is not the case and tge decal seems to just copy to the other side in a completely random way.

I also cannot "flip" most of my decals as I should be able to. The option is not hilighted on a lot of the decals.

These issues are very frusturating and not allowing me to customize my car as I would like.
Message 37 of 42 (5,360 Views)

EA DICE Team

@DounldTrumpKill

I saw you mentioned in the other post that you would post a video about it. Thanks again for the information.

Message 38 of 42 (5,372 Views)

NFS 2015 PC Version: Wrap Editor broken, Manual Shifting broken, etc.

★★★ Novice

(yes, i'm am the same guy that made a topic about broke controls, i found a solution to that)

Basically, after customizing a car, I go to wrap editor and then I select a part to apply vinyls, however the problem is: the controls automatically change, it just appears "redo" and save", if I select a vinyl, it wont appear in the car, and also, if I select a part to apply, I can't get off the wrap editor, so I have to close my game using ALT + F4.

Not only that, when I go to a drag race, when I just "launch", the game automatically changes to "R", making the drag races more complicated, also, if I want to "down a gear", I have to tap the cellphone button to down a gear, strange

Theres another problem that I got today, my cars aren't turning "fast and lightly", they are turning "heavy and slowly", I tried to change the sensibility and dead area in controls, but, nothing.

Any help is apreciated

Message 39 of 42 (5,348 Views)

Re: [PC]Snapshot & Wrap Editor Issues

★★★ Novice

I'm having issues with the Wrap Editor too.

For some reason, Wrap Editor sometimes works, but after using for some hours the Wrap Editor controls just randomly brake,

and for some reason, this improves the car steering (if the wrap editor Works, the steering is really heavy, being hard to turn a grip

build car or to drift) making it pretty sensitive.

When editing a part of the car, when it loads the controls all mess up, and the only options that appears are Undo and Redo, Switch Wraps or Duplicate Wraps without even holding Ctrl (hot key to this section)

Message 40 of 42 (5,151 Views)