(PC) Profile Not Permitted To Play Online

by THR33TO3

Original Post

(PC) Profile Not Permitted To Play Online

★★ Novice

So I'm getting the infamous 'Profile Not Permitted To Play Online' error and have been since installing the game.   I've read through everything I can find on the issue and so far no solutions have worked.   I've reset the router several times, switched my DNS to the recommended (8.8.8.8 primary and 8.8.4.4 secondary) and tried a few of the workarounds (starting a campaign and then quitting to the main menu).   Nothing has worked.   I'm really disappointed as my friends and I got the game as a group to play online together.   ANY help would be greatly appreciated! 

Message 1 of 7 (738 Views)

Re: (PC) Profile Not Permitted To Play Online

★★ Novice

So this problem inexplicably fixed itself after 2 1/2 days.   I wish I could post some solution but nothing I did seemed to help aside from checking to see if multiplayer worked once a day.  If you're having this issue, give it a few days.  Good luck!

Message 2 of 7 (622 Views)

★★ Novice

I have been checking over and over nothing seems to fix it, back to BF1 i guess lol.

Message 3 of 7 (570 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @LecithinXantham 

I am really sorry for those issues with Titanfall 2. Are you playing on PC? Have you tried to restart your router? Also, check this article here on the most common connection issues and how to fix them. Keep us posted on your progress. 

Cheer,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 4 of 7 (538 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, i'm playing on PC and i've tried numerous things to attempt to fix it, including restarting my router.  I've tried to use the google DNS, turned on the netbios setting, etc etc still nothing works.  

Message 5 of 7 (532 Views)

★★ Novice

Haha... I was in the same boat.   The good news is the Tsar expansion is out today if you've got premium!    The only things i did was change the DNS servers and reboot my router a half dozen times.   Again, nothing worked immediately, but it did start working a couple of days later.    Good luck!

Message 6 of 7 (531 Views)

★★ Novice

hah! i was thinking the same thing, about tsar

so i'll just wait ;D

Message 7 of 7 (523 Views)