[PC] Game doesn't start

by M0mmy-Hunt3r

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[PC] Game doesn't start

★ Novice

I was so excited that I could play this game for the first time, but then issues ocurred.
Once it finished, I clicked the play button, it didn't start. After opening taks manager, there's just "ActivationUI" on background, nothing else.

I repaired and rebooted, and this time there was this "Sorry, couldn't start this product: invalid license" message. I repaired it again and rebooted, and now it's like in the beginning again.

I'm  going to try and install the game in other hard disk, but, what can I do if it doesn't work? Have I been scammed? 

Message 1 of 3 (308 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [PC] Game doesn't start

Community Manager

@M0mmy-Hunt3r This issue can be due to your security software blocking the game. Please ensure that your Origin and the game are whitelisted for your security software, including your anti-virus. Starting Orign as an administrator may help too. 

I hope this helps with getting this cleared up. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (301 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@M0mmy-Hunt3r This issue can be due to your security software blocking the game. Please ensure that your Origin and the game are whitelisted for your security software, including your anti-virus. Starting Orign as an administrator may help too. 

I hope this helps with getting this cleared up. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (302 Views)

★ Novice

Right, so installing it in another hard disk fixed it, I think my main hard disk is *, anyway if someone experiences this, please check your hard disk.

Message 3 of 3 (271 Views)