[PC] Failed to connect to EA online

by ShesViolent

Original Post

Re: [PC] Failed to connect to EA online

★★★★★ Newbie

hi david 

i just bought the game yeesterday and everything was going good the campaign worked perfectly but as i tried to play online the SERVER DISCONECTED message apeared

Message 21 of 99 (1,476 Views)

★★★ Novice

not sure if it is a related problem or another one: i can't select/buy any games over Origin right now (neither free games nor gmes I have to buy) It says there is a problem and I should try later. (reference number default).

I don't care about that problem, just pointing out, that it maybe related to the failed connect error.

Message 22 of 99 (1,458 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am still unable to connect. Same problem as OP, since actually buying the game on Friday the 21st. Tried everything including reinstalls and the whole firewall thing and what not. Yet, 2 days later, still unable to connect regardless of how many times I mash that button.

Message 23 of 99 (1,446 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey David,
I just tested the method mentioned a few posts before, using my friend's account, and I am able to see multiplayer connected immediately.  However on my account, I have no connectivity on multiplayer at all.  I am on PC.

Message 24 of 99 (1,437 Views)

★★★ Novice

yeah it's definitely an account problem - a very frustrating problem, after spending so much money for the game but still unable to play it.

Message 25 of 99 (1,423 Views)

★★★★ Novice

having the same problem on PC and i even called the help center and did what they told me to and it didnt work. Trying to fix it for 3 days now and still nothing works. I am on PC

Message 26 of 99 (1,406 Views)

★★ Novice

I did the beta and tried all weekend could not get it to work. I figured busy and beta.. Well $60 buck now and can't play but will call Wed to see if they can help. I plugged the pc into the cable modem to make sure it was not the router same thing. Plus tracert showed great no lag or anything. I have logged into my ea account and don't see anything like locked. But at this point about to tell Amazon to refund money or EA since this is *. I can play any steam game online plus wow so I know it is not my pc or internet. They need to figure this out or stop making online games. Funny part I have played other battle field games just fine so what did they change on this one.

Message 27 of 99 (1,405 Views)

★★ Novice

I just tried something.. My account if I go to the store I can't purchase things it errors out. I sign out and sign back in with my other account and it let's me purchase things. So if you are having issues since beta I have a feeling it is your account. Which I am not sure they will fix or how they will fix. I am just staring another account and returning my game from the other one. Easy enough but EA needs to fix since this is happening with a lot of people.

Message 28 of 99 (1,399 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I gave my friend my account and he could play just fine so for me it is my firewall or something even though have fixed that and done the UO test and everything worked.

Message 29 of 99 (1,389 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

why was my previous post deleted? I am having this issue on PC.... apparently letting the people looking into this know where i bought the game from is a bad idea...

Message 30 of 99 (1,374 Views)