Re: NEED FOR SPEED WITH NO SPEED

by Straatford87

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Well if you REALLY want to help here read my cases i opened.
Second, the problem in my game is that at first when i've started playing the game the car all the time handbrake. everytime!!!
After changing the "Wheel" Settings (even i didnt plug any devices like controller or wheel) the handbrake stopped but instead of that the car start to drive backward without stopping!!
I dont think theres any fix for this because i've search all day for solutions but no clue, i've contact your origin support but the fix they brought me is no work.
I've readed all your fixing solutions but still the same bug!!!!
I've sent your guys at the support my things they asked but i dont think they will contact me back because i think you guys at EA lost hope on fixing the game.

I didnt mantion that i've reinstall like 3 times, restart my pc 3 times, tried administer 5 times but NOTHING!

EA take NFS more serious in PC!!
Message 111 of 149 (2,632 Views)

EA DICE Team

@CampofMusic

Hi there,

Thanks for clarifying your issue. And I'm sorry to hear that you are still experiencing it.

Based on what you've said, you most likely already read through the following thread. But if not, please have a look:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/PC-Can-t-Accelerate-Handbrake-Stuck-Controller-Doesn-t-Wor...

The main cause of your car driving or braking by itself conflicting software, drivers or hardware- therefore:

• Plug in only the devices that you need
  • Make sure you have the correct software installed
  • Make sure that the drivers for your devices are updated
  • Try a clean boot to disable any software that could cause conflicts

Let me know if that helps.

Message 112 of 149 (2,619 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

OK, nothing is working for this *. I have xbox one s controller and handbrake constantly stucks, acceleration stuck, wont turn. Tried to unplug all, plugged gamepad when in game, nothing works. Is there anyway to make this game work with controller? Not working via cable and via bluetooth. Just cant play * game.

Unbelivable, got game on origin access today and I can not belive that so long you can not fix issues with controllers. DO you understand that xbox one and xbox 360 that suposedly are supported dont work as intended? Handbrake stucks, acceleration stuck, everything is in mess and you cant fix this after all this time and you still waiting for feedback? Are you * serious?

Give us solution for thisAngry

Message 113 of 149 (2,536 Views)

Re: [PC]Can't Accelerate, Handbrake Stuck, Controller Doesn't Work

★★★ Newbie

Hey Guys

I have had the same problem. But for se the fix was to download the drivers for the g27 from logitech´s website. Link below

Logitech G27 Software download for Win 10

Message 114 of 149 (2,392 Views)

Community Manager

@Klaphat

Thanks for posting.

barry.png
Message 115 of 149 (2,388 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Here's the solution for this problem (sorry for my bad english).

First of all, the problem is that the game believes that the accelerator pedal and the brake pedal are the same.

1.- Close the Game. Uninstall all the apps for mapping (vJoy, MotionJoy, etc). If you had x360ce, remove them (exe, dlls and others files for this program).

2.- If you have installed the driver for Logitech G27 (or other wheel), uninstall it.

3.- Download the driver for the wheel. For G27 is here http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/g27-racing-wheel

4.- Install the driver.

5.- At some point in the installation you will se a tester, where you can try out all the buttons and pedals (image attached). If everything is correct, then you can play without problems. Do not forget to reset the controls settings and sensibility in the game.

6.- If you close the game, and when open back, the wheel does not work properly, just go to (Windows 10) Settings -> Devices -> Devices and printers (in the end, in Related settings). Right click on G27 Racing Wheel and select "Game control settings". Or, uninstall the driver and reinstall it.

Message 116 of 149 (2,347 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mike_urra

Great post!

Thank you for taking the time to add this detailed description.

Message 117 of 149 (2,313 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi everyone.

I've just bought Need for Speed and installed onto my new Windows 10 PC.

First problem is that Origins start in Compatibility Mode, deciding this on its own. Game crashes both several times when loading, and almost always when turning off to return on Desktop.

This is very annoying. But the most annoying problem is this one related to the controller.

I've got very simple digital gamepad by Thrustmaster, with two axes and 8 buttons. It always workerd well with previous titles like Underground 2, Most Wanted, Carbon. For this new game I read only Xbox 360 controller is supported, so I tried to emulate with the x360ce software. It works, since when I set the buttons inside the game all the buttons are recognized.

I faced up with the handbrake stuck problem, but eventually solved it unmapping both the keyboard and the steering wheel (which I don't have). Also noticed that removing controller from USB game is perfect, but you know, this title is not playable via keyboard. And I won't try to disconnect keyboard since it is a PS/2 keyboard, connected on the backpanel of my computer, and I need the keyboard when on Desktop.

Now my car is not braked, I can accelerate and steer by mean of the gamepad, but still I have a big problem, since when I press button B or button X main menu appears not allowing me to brake or hand-brake (i've set B and X as brakes).

I tried so many combinations in x360ce software, but no one of them worked. I tried to change sensibilities in many combinations, but no result. So please, if someone experienced the same problem, tell me how to solve.

I'd like to play Need for Speed and I bought this to play, not to spend my days finding solutions on forums which do not fix the issue.

I am not pleased to say that if a refund was possible, I would have asked for it, since it's not acceptable a genuine game shows so many problems.

Please help me. Thank you so much.

Dan

Message 118 of 149 (2,182 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello! Im wondering if you (EA) is working on this problem? Iw owned this game to ps4 since the first day it came out and now iw just recently bought it for pc, ONLY because you can play with steeringwheel! To my big disappointment that dosnt work.. I have tried all your ''solutions'' but none work. Iw unbinded all buttons and changed the deadzones and then i can get the car to accelerate but unable to brake. Something i found out tho is with all the buttons unbinded and the deadzones ''right'' i can accelerate with the accelerator for my wheel (G27) but i can also brake with ESC on my keyboard, why?

Please fix this issue that never should have been there in the first place.. It's like buying a pizza but all you get is dough...

//Best regard.

Nfs player since 2003.

Message 119 of 149 (2,116 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey dude I was wondering if the problem was solved or not cauz I got the * same problem as u do and I am nearby crying in front of my pc cauz i wasted my money and like 20h on it trying to fix it.

Message 120 of 149 (1,889 Views)