Re: NOT RECEIVING PACKS FOR THE 3RD TIME (WITH PROOF! PLEASE FIX!)

by Tobaticle

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[PATCHED] PACK GLITCH (WITH PROOF! PLEASE FIX!)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

[UPDATE: this glitch has been patched and is no longer an issue for me]

Hello,

This is the second time I've ran into this bug, the first post I made is here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/INFO-Not-receiving-hero-quest-reward-7th-Daily-Challenge-p...

This time though, I have proof that I and other people who are having this bug are not receiving new cards from the packs

The following screenshots are from May 14th and May 15th (after opening the 7th daily challenge win pack):

By the way, i have images of all the rares,super rares, and legedaries (I didn't bother taking picks of the commons, or uncommons because I have all of them)

The reason there are only 2 screenshots is because I can only put up 3 pics at a time (If you want more evidence just tell me and I'll try and post the rest in the thread)

THIS IS NOT JUST AN ANIMATION BUG

Message 1 of 5 (813 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [PATCHED] PACK GLITCH (WITH PROOF! PLEASE FIX!)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hello,

This is an update on the issue I've been having

the bug has been resolved and the game is working better than ever

THANK YOU

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (699 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Hi @Tobaticle;

Not sure what you are trying to say or prove.  I see you have at least one card with more than four copies (5x Punish-Shroom), so it appears you are getting cards.  Not to offend you, but you don't have a lot of cards, so it's likely you did get some cards and just can't recall or identify which are new.  Remember, the bug would not indicate which cards are new, but you do receive them.

@EA_Andy says it's fixed in this thread that you yourself linked. 

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/INFO-Not-receiving-hero-quest-reward-7th-Daily-Challenge-p...

See what happens on Tuesday if you complete the seven day challenge.  Hang in there and good luck!

BPRD

Message 2 of 5 (786 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

The 2 screenshots were taken on May 14th and May 15th one before I received the 7 day challenge pack, and one after. What i'm trying to prove with the screenshots is that the bug isn't an animation bug, people who are experiencing the bug actually aren't getting their cards.

I could post the rest of the screenshots in this thread.

But if you were to look through each of the screenshots I provide you, I guarantee you won't find a single new card that I didn't have before (which is strange because your guaranteed at least 1 rare out of the premium packs).

As for the punish shrooms I don't know what you are trying to say, I had 5 copies of punish shroom on May 14th and the number didn't change on after I opened the pack.

It seems like everyone talking about this issue brings up the same thing "The cards are being received, they just aren't flagged" but I know this is wrong because I've taken screenshots of all my rares, super rares, and legendaries before and after I've opened the reward packs and not a single new copy of a card has shown up.

That is what I'm trying to say.

Sorry if I came of sounding rude, I'm just sick of getting the same answer.

@BPRDHB wrote:

Hi @Tobaticle;

Not sure what you are trying to say or prove.  I see you have at least one card with more than four copies (5x Punish-Shroom), so it appears you are getting cards.  Not to offend you, but you don't have a lot of cards, so it's likely you did get some cards and just can't recall or identify which are new.  Remember, the bug would not indicate which cards are new, but you do receive them.

See what happens on Tuesday if you complete the seven day challenge.  Hang in there and good luck!

BPRD

Message 3 of 5 (741 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@BPRDHB wrote:

Hi @Tobaticle;

BPRD

The screenshots where taken on May 14th and May 15th (the last days of the weekly event)

What I'm trying to prove is that it isn't an animation glitch.

One screenshot was before I opened the 7th day reward pack and the other screenshot was taken after I opened the pack.(Top: Before, Bottom: After)

I'm not sure what you are saying about punish shroom I had 5 copies of him before and after I opened the pack the numbers didn't change.

As for the Answers provided by EA and the Devs YES I have read them (I don't get on the forums to ask questions that have already been answered)

The problem is, the answers are all the same, and they don't help "The cards have been received, they just aren't flagged as new" when I know for a fact that this is wrong, I have taken screenshots of my collection before, and after I've received the pack. Yet the only new cards I seem to receive are extras, and they are ALL uncommon which means that I'm not receiving any rares (That's weird because premium packs guarantee at least 1 rare).

I respect the Devs and I'm always willing to look for more answers, hope this get resolved soon,

again, not trying to be rude but I hope this doesn't get deleted again it's important that the Devs and others see this so they can see what I'm saying.

I'm going to try and keep you updated if it happens again though.

Message 4 of 5 (761 Views)

Re: [PATCHED] PACK GLITCH (WITH PROOF! PLEASE FIX!)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hello,

This is an update on the issue I've been having

the bug has been resolved and the game is working better than ever

THANK YOU

Message 5 of 5 (700 Views)