Origin Issue - Why Does It Do This?

by Snowwolfess

Original Post

Origin Issue - Why Does It Do This?

★★ Novice

THIS IS RIDICULOUS! I've re-installed origin twice over this weekend so far, still wont let me get past the log in screen. Origin loads up to a white screen and a bar along the top with menus but is completely unresponsive and nothing happens. I left it for 4 hours and it didn't change. I've only managed to clear this twice this week, from shear luck I guess. But even then the client just becomes unresponsive and all I want to do is play my games. I've cleared the cache twice in the past 20 mins of writing this. Still nothing. I'm getting really fed up and the fact that you have NO CHOICE but to OPEN GAMES VIA THE CLIENT. I can't play ANY of my games. I was going to spend some money on some stuff but that's not happening now. I feel we need a solid explanation why all these so called ''updates'' are making the client worse. Not better.  I've attached a recent DxDiag text file for reference. Please fix it. I've done everything, even ''turned it of and on again''. I need a solution that works.   

Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i7 6700HQ @ 2.60GHz 50 °C
Skylake 14nm Technology
RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1064MHz (15-15-15-36)
Motherboard
Micro-Star International Co. Ltd. MS-1775 (U3E1) 55 °C
Graphics
Generic PnP Monitor (1920x1080@60Hz)
Intel HD Graphics 530 (MSI)
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M (MSI) 38 °C
ForceWare version: 381.65
SLI Disabled
Storage
238GB THNSN5256GPU7 TOSHIBA (Unknown)
931GB Hitachi HGST HTS721010A9E630 (SATA) 33 °C
931GB TOSHIBA External USB 3.0 USB Device (USB (SATA))
Optical Drives
DiscSoft Virtual SCSI CdRom Device
DiscSoft Virtual SCSI CdRom Device
Audio
Razer Surround Audio Controller

Message 1 of 2 (247 Views)

Re: Origin Issue - Why Does It Do This?

★★★★★ Newbie

Delete Origin an den download it again

If that doesnt work... restart your device

Message 2 of 2 (176 Views)