Re: Origin Friends List not loading

by Shinzoke

Original Post

Origin Friends List not loading

★★★★★ Novice

I'm trying to check my friends list on the origin app but it never loads, I tried logging out and back in, restarting the app and the computer and nothing. How do I fix it?

Message 1 of 6 (2,937 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Which anti-virus software are you using? We've had reports of this from players with Kaspersky and this workaround was provided in their forum:

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=263760

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 6 (2,881 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i'm using AVG and still not working,

i've placed it under trusted programs etc .. 

Message 3 of 6 (2,082 Views)

★★★ Novice

second time in 4 days, i cant play FIFA 14 seasons coop with my friends...

user: ebeninca

Message 4 of 6 (1,724 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Cannot play online matches with friends because of this. EA, PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE. If you are forcing us to use Origin, you should at least try to keep it running. 

If I check the server status page, everything appears online, which is obviously false.

Another question would be why FIFA 14 sees my friends profiles as selectable when trying to start an online friendly but it wouldn't work because of friends list not being available. Please get rid of this forced limitation or keep it running properly. We have already paid you. Use the fscking money to keep the service up.

Thanks

Message 5 of 6 (1,598 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please Origin do something. I cant decline friend invites and therefore cant play Simpsons tapped out anymore. It only runs for 10 seconds before it disconnects.

Message 6 of 6 (1,049 Views)