Origin Feedback - No Shopping Cart

by cmartindell

Original Post

Re: [Feedback] Purchasing on new Origin store is a hassle.

★★★ Novice

I also wanted to take advantage of the discount and buy two items. but unlike you I was not ever prompted to add additional items. I thought I would be after reading your post. I liked the older version much better.

Message 11 of 216 (7,704 Views)

Re: Add a Shopping Cart!

EA DICE Team

@ItsCliffGaming @Morx0 @HuhllucinatioN

Feedback has been heard and forward to the Origin team - thank you for sharing!

Message 12 of 216 (7,635 Views)

Add to cart unavailable

★ Novice

On the new origin, how do you buy multiple things at once it only lets me buy one thing at a time.

Message 13 of 216 (7,631 Views)

Re: Add to cart unavailable

★★★ Expert

Currently there is no Cart in Origin, the development team has been asked to put it back. No word on that but, we may see it return in the next update.

Message 14 of 216 (7,622 Views)

shopping cart where is it?

★★ Novice

How do I buy more than one game at the same time? I can not find the shopping cart and do not want to keep putting my information in more than once. Please helppp?!?!?!?

Message 15 of 216 (7,704 Views)

Re: [Feedback] Purchasing on new Origin store is a hassle.

★★ Novice

I wasn't prompted to add more items to my cart, I guess I CAN'T buy additional items I was prepared to buy all the packs.  I do not want to hit my Card that many times in one day, it will shut that * down faster than a sims bladder failing - This is a blunder Origin.

Message 16 of 216 (7,675 Views)

here

★★★ Newbie

Is there no cart to add items to??

Message 17 of 216 (7,630 Views)

Re: here

★★★ Expert

No the cart is gone. EA has been given the suggestion to add it back so, we may see it return in a future update but, for now games and game packs have to be purchased one by one.

Message 18 of 216 (7,619 Views)

Re: shopping cart where is it?

★★★ Apprentice

This needs to come back before the promo code expires.  I was set to buy everything for The Sims 4 but I'm not taking that many hits at once on my credit card having to buy all of this one at a time.

Message 19 of 216 (7,668 Views)

Re: here

★★★ Apprentice

EA just lost quite a bit of money from me removing the cart.  Was going to buy everything for The Sims 4 but I'm not buying all of them one at a time and taking that many charges separately on my card.

Message 20 of 216 (7,610 Views)