Re: Online Connected Franchise Trouble

by gator4ever1989

Original Post

Online Connected Franchise Trouble

★★★ Newbie
Going on for about a week now nobody in our Online Franchise (Xbox One) has been able to access the league as it keeps popping up with "the requested league is temporarily unavailable, We apologize for the inconvenience" we tried all the steps that your ea help twitter suggested like load it from cloud instead the main menu and even tried the companion app, which all bring up the same thing as well as the two others in the league
Message 1 of 7 (1,223 Views)

The requested league is temporarily unavailable

★★★ Newbie
For over a week now my friends and i have unable to access our online franchise (Xbox One) as it will instantly take us back to main menu upon trying to sign into the league, would love to get this issue fixed as ive been trying to get some sort of answer for going on 4 days now
Message 2 of 7 (1,206 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok I've had this happen to me a couple of times and it's honestly an easy fix. I'm assuming you keep clicking on the save file that it shows right on the main screen, all you have to do is click on the career box then click to load it from the cloud go find the file on your cloud and reload it from there. That's fixed the problem for me every time

Message 3 of 7 (1,084 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey just had this happen to me in Madden 18 and loading it from the Franchise screen didn't work either. I've got 4 people in the league and this randomly started happening today. I'd really like to know how to get this fixed as soon as possible. I've tried as many things as I could find to try and fix it and nothing is working.

Message 4 of 7 (848 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same issue here for the 5 people in my league. 

Message 5 of 7 (762 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same issue here last night and this morning. I can do everything else In the game except access my cloud franchise 

Message 6 of 7 (753 Views)

Community Manager

This thread is from 2017, closing it down.

Please see this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-Madden-Games/Madden-18-The-requested-league-is-temporarily-unavailab...

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 7 (741 Views)