One lose = lose entire season and no playoffs

by Kookiesenkrem

Original Post

One lose = lose entire season and no playoffs

★★ Newbie
So from my past few games, I don't experience this problem. But right now, everytime I play the season and just lose 1 game, the game pops up a note saying that I lose the entire season and can't proceed to the playoffs. Then the game will recommend me to start a new season again. Is this the new thing now about the update? One lose and you lose the whole season? Or the game just gets harder and tougher everytime your overall rating gets higher and your level gets higher that you're only limited to 1 lose only? I'm level 50, and my team got an 83 overall, not a very big overall though but I've been acquiring some elite players so yeah, maybe they affect the game. Or is there anyway that you'll know how many wins you need to get in the playoffs? I would appreciate your time and effort in helping me with these guys and answering my questions. And as for the devs, if this is a bug, well please fix it cause it's annoying. One lose and all your progress and everything you've worked for is gone. 
Message 1 of 1 (246 Views)