Re: Older Origin Account

by RandomCass

Original Post

Older Origin Account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have an older origin account and it looks completely different and i cant login to it on the ea website but i can with another one i made to test it. I was wondering if anyone could help me change it? because i cant edit my profile/account or play online.          I have aold accountttached a photo of what it looks like 

Also i did try using the chat but it kept disconnecting

Message 1 of 6 (449 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@RandomCass

I recommend to contact EA support to recover the access to your Account:  How to contact EA support

Message 2 of 6 (436 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have a original account would like to combine to new account, just seems impossible to get help

cant remember password to original acct. Just want to combine and close old account.

Message 3 of 6 (395 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@unfinished1958 wrote:

Have a original account would like to combine to new account, just seems impossible to get help

cant remember password to original acct. Just want to combine and close old account.

@unfinished1958

If you are owner both accounts then you can try merged them, but there are some risks. Please read this article for the information.

https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/account/linking-accounts-and-persona-transfers/

Message 4 of 6 (390 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i would prefer if i could just update it somehow instead of merging it because i don't want anything to get lost or maybe move the game to another account

Message 5 of 6 (349 Views)

★★★ Newbie

also i cant login to the old account on the web browser which means i cant download games online

Message 6 of 6 (324 Views)