Re: Not getting any team xp on ultimate team

by nissyates300

Original Post

★ Novice
Why would they cap it so early? My best fighters star rating is maxed and he's only overall 81. Real Fighters in the game have stats as high as overall 95. Upgrading your fighters and gaining XP is the most fun part of ultimate team in my opinion. I've lost motivation to play the game. It's also stupid for EA sports. Less people will be playing and therefore less people buying packs.
Message 11 of 14 (854 Views)

EA DICE Team

@KingSnake1984

I am not sure about the reasoning behind the cap. However, pointing out what specifically makes the game fun for you is good feedback--I will be sure to forward it for you.

Have a nice evening,

Message 12 of 14 (838 Views)

★★★ Novice

I think this might work if you are stuck at level 60.  I have fighters I can't add move cards to because there is no more room.  I have found though that the attribute cards(permanent changes) can still be applied, and you can increase your overall rating that way.  I might be wrong, but it still seems you could get up to level 90 or higher this way. 

Message 13 of 14 (774 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Im level 60 but im still at 249/249, everyone else is 252?? What the hell is going on. Im a lvl 60 red belt with 4 stripes.
Message 14 of 14 (602 Views)