Not Receiving Gems for Season 2 Start at Higher Rank

by haydonshaw

Original Post

Not Receiving Gems for Season 2 Start at Higher Rank

★★★ Newbie
I am missing Gems for having finished Season 1 Taco League Rank 46. I received 20 bonus ranks and started Season 2 at rank 20 but missed out on all of the gems I would have gotten for ranking up manually. To my calculations I am owed exactly 600 gems for the ranks plus the 100 gems promised to me in the email for the inconvenience, adding up to 700 gems in all. I am aware this is a bug on the developers' side and all will be well when this is resolved. Please provide me with details and what account information I need to provide you in order to receive my gems. Thank you!
Message 1 of 4 (301 Views)

Re: Not Receiving Gems for Season 2 Start at Higher Rank

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Hey @haydonshaw, you get a reward of being spotted 20 levels to improve your chances of obtaining Ultimate league status in S2.  Players are not rewarded with a jump start on levels and getting gems for skipping said levels.  Season 2 is only 5 weeks, so this saves you time in leveling.  Good luck on reaching Ultimate league!

BPRD

P.S. Also, with two other threads, no need to start a third.  Standard smile

Message 2 of 4 (284 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
That is not acceptable to me. I will have no trouble reaching ultimate status. I do not need extra ranks. I need gems to get more cards. And as for a "third posting" of the same thread, I was told to do exactly this by customer support. I still expect to be fully refunded my 700 gems.
Message 3 of 4 (270 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Why would I even want to reach ultimate status if your team is just going to give me 30 bonus ranks and swindle me out of my hard earned gems? Honestly losing faith in PvZ and EA as a whole. I might as well quit playing if this is how dedicated players are rewarded.
Message 4 of 4 (263 Views)