Not Receiving Gems for Season 2 Start at Higher Rank

by Adiosamigos777

Original Post

Not Receiving Gems for Season 2 Start at Higher Rank

★★★ Newbie

Since the season reset on 6/19/2017, I was supposed to receive 1,050 gems for starting as rank 30 not rank 1, since ranking up would get gems for rewards. I was in the ultimate league in season 1. 

I missed about 1050 gems.

IGN: Hanselyu

Message 1 of 13 (512 Views)

Re: Not Receiving Gems for Season 2 Start at Higher Rank

★★★★★ Newbie

Same. It's only fair we earn the gems we lose since we start at rank 30.

Message 2 of 13 (500 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

same here. I messaged EA help and they gave me 100 gems instead >;/

Message 3 of 13 (482 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@jaydabbler wrote:

same here. I messaged EA help and they gave me 100 gems instead >;/

LOL @jaydabbler

Hey @Adiosamigos777you get a reward of being spotted 20 levels to improve your chances of obtaining Ultimate league status in S2.  Players are not rewarded with a jump start on levels and getting gems for skipping said levels.  Season 2 is only 5 weeks, so this saves you time in leveling.  Good luck on reaching Ultimate league!

BPRD

Message 4 of 13 (479 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Why did you get 100 gems?  I did the same thing you did and I didn't get any...

ign: gmike21

Message 5 of 13 (477 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@gmike210 wrote:

Why did you get 100 gems?  I did the same thing you did and I didn't get any...

ign: gmike21

I think he was kidding @gmike210  Standard smile

BPRD

Message 6 of 13 (452 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

not kidding. they gave me 100 gems.

here is what i was sent when I complained about missing out on the rewards from levelling up in Ranked

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts customer experience, my name is ___________ and I would assist you today with this issue,

I am sorry to know that you are missing item, don`t worry we are to help you out this issue.

Please let me inform you that this is the bug in-game, thank you for your feedback, I have forwarded this to the studio team to look into this matter.

Meanwhile, you can also post your feedback on game forum for better visibility among gamer community and developers by visiting the below link,

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies-Heroes/ct-p/plants-vs-zombies-heroes-en

Considering you as a valuable customer I can add a 100 gems into your game account, If you wish to get added these gems please let us know.

Should you have any further questions regarding this or any other issues, please do not hesitate to let us know. You can also find answers to common questions on our Help Center at http://help.ea.com, or ask our community experts by visiting Answer HQ at http://answers.ea.com.

Message 7 of 13 (447 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

to be clear, of course I would say yes to 100 gems - but this did not rectify the issue. And i would point out that the same day I did this, nearly all  of my ads wouldn't play correctly on my iphone, which meant that I didn't really gain anything at all. (they wouldn't even start playing, it would just hang for 10 seconds and then let me click the X in top right). and no gems

Message 8 of 13 (446 Views)

★★ Pro

The last time I talked to support (I used the phone call method),they offered me 500 gems when I complained about losing thousands of gems from the ad bug.

I turned her down and said just fix the damn game instead.

Fast-forward three months, and that damn ad bug is still there. I should have taken the gems.

Message 9 of 13 (433 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

^ exactly what I was figuring

Message 10 of 13 (427 Views)