No Internet connection when online

by Player_pkpsftuc

Original Post

No Internet connection when online

★ Novice
Hi

When opening the game I'm getting screen saying "no internet connection". I have an internet connection. I have tried to open the game after connecting to different broadbands, even in different counties and is is still not working.

Thanks
Message 1 of 5 (1,360 Views)

Re: No Internet connection when online

Community Manager

@Player_pkpsftuc

Fully power off your device and then power it back up and retry. If this does not work the first time, try several times more: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/No-connection/m-p/5090522#M1430

Let us know if you are connecting via Wi-Fi or mobile data if the problem continues.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,336 Views)

★ Novice
Hi Barry
I've tried to fully power off my device several times and it didn't work. I tried to open the game connecting to few different WiFi networks as well as mobile networks.
Please help as I am loosing my gold which I paid for. I will be requesting a refund as. I can't open the game since 30th April 2017.
Thanks
Message 3 of 5 (1,327 Views)

★ Novice
Hi Barry
I've tried to fully power off my device several times and it didn't work. I tried to open the game connecting to few different WiFi networks as well as mobile networks.
Please help as I am loosing my gold which I paid for. I will be requesting a refund as. I can't open the game since 30th April 2017.
Thanks
Message 4 of 5 (1,327 Views)

★ Novice
Hi again Barry
My game is back in business. Thanks for fixing it for me! There is a bit of gold I paid for and could not claim as the game did not work between 30th April and 7th may. I would expect it is possible to get it sorted and give me back the gold. 440 gold to be precise. I will not ask for anything else as obviously I could have won a lot of races and open a lot of crates during the period the game was not working.
Thanks for your support
Message 5 of 5 (1,309 Views)