cant connect internet after update ufc mobile

by mojo2561991

Original Post

No Connectivity, cann't open UFC Mobile game

★★★ Newbie
Hy EA team,
After download automatically for an update, i can not open the game due to no connectivity.
Actually, i don't have any connectivity problem. As seen attached files, my network is full 4G and i can browse using other application and sent this question.
Please fix it ASAP, I have to reached H2H session!
Thx
Message 1 of 8 (2,066 Views)

Re: No Connectivity, cann't open UFC Mobile game

Community Manager

@slotzblitz

Can you fully power off your device, restart it and then retry.

If this continues, try connecting via Wi-Fi if you can.

Do let us know if either of these steps help you at all, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 8 (2,041 Views)

cant connect internet after update ufc mobile

★★★ Newbie
I cant play ufc mobile after new update.. always says " no internet connection ". Thats weird because i dont have any problem play another game. Is there any solution?
Message 3 of 8 (2,007 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i have same problem.

but i am not able to connect to wifi

pls help.

i try so far all u posted on forum
Message 4 of 8 (2,031 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've tried many connections mobile and wifi still same problem. I also power off my device 6-7 times tried cleaning cache partition reinstalled game no effect. Please help !!

Message 5 of 8 (2,021 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Ive tried everything, the only thing that works is if you boot up the game while connected to wifi, then it will work via mobile connectivity without wifi once connected through Facebook. Samsung galaxy note 5.
Please fix this. I have played this game everyday since day 1. The game needs to boot up, connect to Facebook, and load without requiring connectivity to internet via wifi only. Ps..I have spent as much money on this as a ps4 disc.
Message 6 of 8 (2,009 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Please let me acknowledge and thank the ea team for the quick resolution to the issue referenced above. This has renewed my confidence in you
Message 7 of 8 (2,000 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The problem still occurs. Ive been playing for awhile but deleted the game once the issues got overwhelming. The “sorry please check your connection” bug needs to be fixed please. I actually really enjoy playing this game and its a shame how such a large corporation cant fix a simple bug like this. 

Message 8 of 8 (1,000 Views)