Nhl 16 be a gm error

by jstep61

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Nhl 16 be a gm error

★★★★★ Newbie
I can't save or load be a gm mode for nhl 16. I was able to save my first be gm mode but after turning my Xbox off I cannot load it. I am then promoted to start a new one which I have over 5 times now and everytime I go to save it gives me a save failed retry or ok pop up. When I go to load my previous be a gm I get a save warning with a failed to retrieve data please try again later pop up. Please help I have enough storage over 100 GB AVAILABLE. I Have also uninstalled the game multiple times to no avail. I have bought nhl for over 10 years only to play be a gm and now I cannot even play. Please help!!!!
Message 1 of 8 (3,725 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Nhl 16 be a gm error

★★★ Newbie
Had same problem. Solved by going to "manage game" for nhl 16 in settings and deleted saved data from everywhere. Deleting Just from console did not work. Now game works fine.

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (4,182 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie
I have same problem with BE A GM. Anyone help? Frown
Message 2 of 8 (3,670 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there a fix for this EA DEV Team? wouldnt be a problem if you could manually delete saved (or corrupted in these cases) game data

Message 3 of 8 (3,658 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. Will EA fix this ! Has anyone had any luck?

Message 4 of 8 (3,625 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Had same problem. Solved by going to "manage game" for nhl 16 in settings and deleted saved data from everywhere. Deleting Just from console did not work. Now game works fine.
Message 5 of 8 (4,183 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Did you know it's not just NHL 2016  that has problems related to GM mode, NHL 2015 you can't even load GM mode without it crashing to the Xbox 1 menu.

Message 6 of 8 (3,524 Views)

★ Novice
I heard that NHL 16 data needs to be deleted from everywhere to fix this problem. Will that delete my ultimate team too?
Message 7 of 8 (3,371 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for your response. Can anyone tell me how i go there in NHL 17? I can't find the option. Plus i factory reset my XBOX One. I still have the problem. Is it normal?

Thank you

Message 8 of 8 (2,338 Views)