Re: New season and "There is a problem with your game"

by CorvidLove

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Dear @EA_Andy,

In the span of 9-10:20 PM Pacific time I had >1/3 games fail with "There is a problem with your game". There seems to be no pattern to it, other than it happens when I play something on heights or near the water lane. For me this level of failure makes the game unplayable. Considering that the entire business model is to get people to keep playing and leveling up, this bug makes it impossible for me to enjoy the game at all. Just imagine if your console games failed out 1/3 of the times you did a battle and you lost ranking because of it. 

Last fail 10:19 Pacific time, June 20

Player ID 1002287094569

App version 1.16.10

iPhone 7

OS 10.3.2 (14F89)

Message 21 of 27 (726 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for the continued reports, these have been sent over to the team and we are continuing to look into this.

Once we have any updates I'll let you know.

Thanks,

- Andy -

Message 22 of 27 (715 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Andy

Some more data for you:

Happened again at 9:53am EST this morning

iPhone 6

iOS 10.3.1.

Player ID 1002285249963

Per the attached screenshot, which I managed to snap between the "There is a problem with your game" pop up and the obnoxious "plants won" screen (adding further salt to my wounds) it's clear there's a very good chance I was about to win the game on this turn. As others have mentioned and I have since observed, this glitch/hack/whatever only happens when you're about to win or when the game gets really close (e.g. both players get down to 3 hearts). In this particular instance, I had just played a Mixed-Up Gravedigger on the heights. One of my existing zombies it then hid was a Pogo Bouncer which would have allowed me to bounce a plant and presumably then win the game.

Not sure if this helps you identify any patterns as to what's triggering it, if it is a glitch.

Message 23 of 27 (690 Views)

★★★ Novice
Game is unplayable and unlevelable with this. When will you take an act for this?
Message 24 of 27 (667 Views)

★★ Novice

Could be coincidence, but I seem to get it a lt when playing into that environment that gives +3 brains. It's almost like it can't deal with me playing 3-6 cards in one turn. 

Message 25 of 27 (568 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The solution is possibly: Get a strong WIFI or a cecular data

Message 26 of 27 (556 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yep. Have that problem here as well. Go to play a ranked match, tap let's go, and lo and behold, before the match even starts, "There is a problem with your game" and the only thing you can do is tap "Close". While my kids are off shopping with their dad, I thought I'd slip in the daily event and a couple ranked matches. And here I am instead, appending to the original post. It was once in awhile, now it's doing this everyday, at least twice. I don't get to play very often, so when it's happening twice in a row well, a lot of the time, that's the entire gameplay time (besides loading time) for the day.

Please fix the problem EA? Thank you.

Let it be known that Crows Rule isn't rage quitting nor chickening out. I'm instead being forced, by the game, to close the battle because for some reason " there is a problem... "

Message 27 of 27 (519 Views)