Re: New option blueprint

by TheRealJony

Original Post

New option blueprint

★★ Novice
I found this photos on internet and I know some people that have that options. I don't understand why some one have it and all others don't.
Best regards.
Message 1 of 10 (862 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hello @Jepp82IRT,

can you please specify your problem. I really dont have any clue on what your issue/question is with the info your provided.

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Cd-info-box.png

Message 2 of 10 (818 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Hello

As you can see in the photos, above "level up"  (sali di livello), there is an option. Buy 9 blueprint with gold and go level up (acquistata 9 e aumenta di livello). This operation I saw it on the internet to some people and I know someone who have it. My question was, why someone has it but so many don't.
Best regards.
Message 3 of 10 (806 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Jepp82IRT wrote:
I found this photos on internet and I know some people that have that options. I don't understand why some one have it and all others don't.
Best regards.

Jeep and I are part of the same community.
The screens are mine, I have the function of missing missing gold projects, Jeep instead.
We would like to know why.

Message 4 of 10 (786 Views)

★★ Novice
@ Unicomessina. Yes Unico is me.
Message 5 of 10 (779 Views)

@Unicomessina wrote:

@Jepp82IRT wrote:
Best regards.

Jeep and I are part of the same community.
The screens are mine, I have the function of missing missing gold projects, Jeep instead.
We would like to know why.

@Jepp82IRT wrote:
@ Unicomessina. Yes Unico is me.

@Unicomessina and @Jepp82IRT I like to point out that having multiple accounts (more than one account) is not allowed in Answer HQ.

@EA_Forum_Team wrote:

Here at Answers HQ, our main goal is to create a place where players are free to ask their gaming questions without hesitation, share their expertise with like-minded gamers, and have fun helping players find solutions to get back in the game. While you're visiting Answers HQ, please keep these simple rules in mind:

Actions with Zero-Tolerance

Do not create multiple forum accounts. Accounts created for inappropriate or illegal reasons will be banned.

Link: EA Forum Rules & Guidelines

However, you have not violated any rules so it's fine for now. Just stick with one account. Download laughing 25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 10 (748 Views)

★★★ Guide
We are two completely different people, but who are part of the same Italian community.
The screens are mine, and I had that function, Jeep_82 no. That's all.
Unfortunately, I use Google's translator, maybe that's why we got it wrong.
After the last update now I do not even have that feature.
Message 7 of 10 (744 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Unicomessina wrote:
We are two completely different people, but who are part of the same Italian community.

@Unicomessina Alright, then that's fine. Download laughing 24

I think I've seen some of you guys on the Blackridge Rivals leaderboard before.

You guys are the "[IRT]" crew members on the leaderboards?

@Unicomessina wrote:
Unfortunately, I use Google's translator, maybe that's why we got it wrong.
After the last update now I do not even have that feature.

That's ok.

As long as people can understand what you're trying to say, then it's a-ok. Download laughing 20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

Message 8 of 10 (738 Views)

★★★ Guide
Italian Ruthless Team [IRT] exact. Will this feature no longer be available?
Message 9 of 10 (732 Views)

@Unicomessina wrote:
Italian Ruthless Team [IRT] exact. Will this feature no longer be available?

@Unicomessina I'm sorry, but I don't know myself.

As what my signature says, I'm just a NFS No Limits player just like you. So I only know just as much as you know about the game.

Need For Speed helper

Message 10 of 10 (730 Views)