Re: New Vampire can't make Plasma Fruit Salad!

by PugLove888

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New Vampire can't make Plasma Fruit Salad!

Champion

I have a household were there  was one Vampire I created  and one regular Sim I created.  I had my Vampire Sim turn the regular one into a Vampire, but now the new Vampire can't make Plasma Fruit Salad, even though he had a cooking skill of over 3.  The Vampire I created can make Plasma Fruit Salad and in the menu it says the dill required for it is only a 1.  So, why can't my new Vampire make the salad?Wondering  As far as I know I have no CC or mods in my game as I try to avoid them!  Thank you! Heart

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 1 of 5 (4,869 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion

I figured it out... he was Vampire Lore level 8, but he was only on the Vol.2 of the Encyclopedia Vampirica and sometime during reading that , he discovered the recipe for Plasma Fruit Salad as well as the Plasma Jane Drink! Party hat Sorry about that!  Not only did my Vampire not have enough info, but neither did I! LOL! Oops Embarrassed

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (5,021 Views)

All Replies

Is your Vampire skilled in the Vampire lore? What level are they at?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 5 (4,611 Views)

Champion

Good question!  ...they have read the Vampire encyclopedia , but I have to check what Lore level they are on!

Message 3 of 5 (4,595 Views)

Champion

My Sim's Vampire Lore level is 8!  His cooking level is 3 and he even has 7 Plasma Fruits in his inventory! Raised eyebrow  His wife has the ability to make Plasma Fruit Salad, and I'm clicking on the same refrigerator.  The only thing I can think of is that he is a newly turned Vampire while his wife is one I made in CAS.  She is the one who turned him.  Don't know if that makes a difference ...? Wondering Thanks.Standard smile

Message 4 of 5 (4,580 Views)

Champion

I figured it out... he was Vampire Lore level 8, but he was only on the Vol.2 of the Encyclopedia Vampirica and sometime during reading that , he discovered the recipe for Plasma Fruit Salad as well as the Plasma Jane Drink! Party hat Sorry about that!  Not only did my Vampire not have enough info, but neither did I! LOL! Oops Embarrassed

Message 5 of 5 (5,022 Views)