New Origin client not working properly

by KaptnOri

Original Post

Re: New Origin client not working properly

★ Guide

The update is horrible. It is absolutely rubbish and runs very badly. Users need to be able to revert to the previous Origin. For it to not be allowed is ridiculous.

Message 221 of 239 (1,659 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello guys, yesterday i played battlefield 4 and everything works corectly but tommorow u woke up and origin updated and after update i tryed to launch origin but it say (your machine is not able to run origin..) as u see in the picture, can somebody help? btw i have win10 pro 64bit

Message 222 of 239 (1,646 Views)

★★ Novice

@InspectahCax wrote:

The update is horrible. It is absolutely rubbish and runs very badly. Users need to be able to revert to the previous Origin. For it to not be allowed is ridiculous.

I agree. Whoever designed this hopefully loses his job. Whoever approved it should lose their job too. The Design is clunky and horrendous, the chat deletes message and doesn't save the last few like it used too. Origin is slower, the non-moveable friends list blocks parts of my game library and it now takes longer to launch games. Why?

Also Mass Effect 3 refused to start at all until i did a verification (ran fine before) and the Overlay in-game for me is completely broken. All i get is the Origin logo and a white square on the left. WTF is up with that?
Origin before wasn't all that great compared to Steam but this is 10 times worse and even makes Gog Galaxy look and run great in comparison.

(And i guess EA keeps wondering why they are so hated by gamers. Dumb things like this won't help them and their reputation...)

Message 223 of 239 (1,629 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Ну вроде как работает эта бета. Просто скачал свежий установщик. Надеюсь, такая фигня больше не повторится 

Message 224 of 239 (1,618 Views)

★ Guide

EA simply don't do themselves any favors. I wouldn't go as far to say that someone/anyone should lose their job, simply because that'd be a real person with real bills to pay/possibly a family to help support/etc and I wouldn't wish joblessness upon someone like that, but that doesn't mean that incompetence isn't synonymous with EA.. There's no way to say something like that without sounding offensive, but my intent isn't to offend. That's pure honesty. And the tip of the iceberg, at that.

I implore you to check out these two threads I made here, homie:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Important-What-happens-happened-to-the-chat-room-system/td-p/5553576...

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/QtWebEngineProcess-exe-process/td-p/5553613/jump-to/first-unread-mes...

Message 225 of 239 (1,611 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I don't even get what y'all are getting, I'm just getting a blank white screen. Contacted support and it's been "escalated" and we all know how well that goes...

Message 226 of 239 (1,605 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Greetings!

Problem with getting into Origin should be resolved for the users from Ukraine.

Install the latest Origin version, and log-in.

Best regards,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 227 of 239 (6,084 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

still we have problem from IRAN,

please fix too us

thanks

Message 228 of 239 (1,855 Views)

[ Edited ]