Re: New Origin client not working properly

by F1REzzz

Original Post

★★ Apprentice
The new client doesn't handle reconnection well requiring sometimes several offline/online attempts to get the friends list to work, joining games without a specific invitation seems to vanish as well, also annoyingly you can't invite 'offline' friends anymore, a problem for many in my group who prefer to be invisible to avoid some folks but who want to join others when invited. Features seem to appear and disappear for various folks with little rhyme or reason. This is NOT ready for prime time.
Message 231 of 239 (2,507 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I also got the same error with you but it's work correctly when I changed my network to another operator.

My experience is I own unlimited SIM from my work it's called MPT which is the one of operator in Myanmar but this network doesn't work anymore after the Origin latest update. So, I changed my SIM card MPT to Ooredoo then Origin app (beta.www.origin.com webpage as well) is work correctly. I hope that it may help you out for current error, thanks Standard smile

Message 232 of 239 (2,488 Views)

★ Apprentice

still having this problem in Iran. cant EA just add an option to revert back to the previous origin version ? this new version is just horrible...

Message 233 of 239 (2,421 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

My Origin was updated from v9 to v10.0.1.31806 - 490558 only 14.09. It works normal... And I see ping in battlelog server browser for bf4...

Message 234 of 239 (2,392 Views)

Re: Origin error Acces denied

★★★★ Novice

I tried as you mentioned but when I launch Origin, I'm on offline mode and error message shown as DISCONNECTED: CRITICAL UPDATE REQUIRED and Restart Now option and Continue in Offline Mode option. Even I restarted the Origin, nothing is changes. Do you have any solution for this case, please help me!

Message 235 of 239 (2,265 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue. Uninstalling origin and reinstalling it fixed it. Though I missed out of the bioware points sale. Guess I'm not buying that DLC for another year at least.

Message 236 of 239 (2,294 Views)

★★★★ Novice

HELLO EA. JUST A QUESTION. CAN I PLAY MY OWN GAME OR NAH?

-Best regards. -An IRANIAN ANGRY GAMER. 

Message 237 of 239 (2,309 Views)

★★ Novice

Why are you doing this, EA? since not supporting our country wasn't enough now you are BLOCKING us from playing the game?! we all paid for your games and it's way more hard and expensive to get one here in Iran. please don't do this to us gamers and fix the problem. i was gathering moeny for BF1 too... don't make me regret it.

Message 238 of 239 (2,270 Views)

EA DICE Team

This issue has been resolved for users from Ukraine. Users from Iran can refer to the following topic:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/EA-BANNS-IRANIAN-GAMERS/m-p/5557573#M218832

Should the issue still occur for you outside of the above two scenarios then feel free to jump into other related threads on AHQ, or create a new thread yourself.

Message 239 of 239 (2,271 Views)