Need for Speed steering out of control

by Dutchstep

Original Post

Need for Speed steering out of control

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

So I've bought the game since a week ago. The game itself is quite good, nice story, fun characters, nice cars and in-game graphics.

But my god the steering, it's like trying to roll a brick on a bowling track. Everytime when I turn or drift, suddenly the car goes the other way. And when I'm just driving forward, the car sways to left and right. Let me explain further, I go trough a corner and there is traffic. I try to evade the car when I'm driving out of the corner and suddenly my car is uncontrollable and just steers the other way or he won't even steer at all! 

I've been searching for answers and come across some posts FROM A YEAR AGO that stated this same issue. So you're telling me that even after a year this weird bug/glitch is still not fixed.

No matter how much I finetune, change the steering to fast (still feels like a 80 year old grandma is driving the car), change settings or repair the game. The steering stays uncontrollable.

Here are some specs:

--Clevo P170EM--

Processor: Intel i7 3940XM Extreme Edition

RAM: 16 GB DDR3L G.SKill

HDD: Samsung 850 Evo

Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7970M

P.s I really thought this was going to be the next Underground but I'm sincerly dissapointed. The fun fact is, my girlfriend who doesn't even play games said to me how weird the car is behaving when I'm driving.

EDIT Okay I see that this problem is since the release, that's almost 2 years ago. Did you guys abandoned this game?

Message 1 of 1 (223 Views)